VHLM GM Spot (Minot)

Corco

Okay so then he should of said "Give it to DT" instead he makes up some bs....

Wow you guys are great at assumptions. No my comment was to insure that guys that have had these positions before like Bushito, TFong and others aren't automatically moved to the front of the lineup based on history. I think if you braindead individuals stop assuming things, we could further progress this league.

And Kesler, you really need to check all your facts before you come up with unintelligent assumptions.

+Minus wouldn't get it if it was up to me, solely based around the fact he said "I want it only if I can move it", thats not a smart application by any means.

I know Corco hates me making decisions (clearly) but I'm going to make an executive one. I don't want to hate on guys like fong and such that I've known since joining, but it's more fair to let someone step into a VHLM role like this that they've never had for the experience, over someone that's had the experience. 

I'm going to give it to DT and see how he goes. He knows he can ask Kendrick who is a current GM or myself who is a former multiple time GM in the league for advice whenever he needs it. Corco can choose to overrule it if he pleases, but right now I'm making the call. I was hired to make decisions and help the VHLM, here is one of my decisions. 

I know Corco hates me making decisions (clearly) but I'm going to make an executive one. I don't want to hate on guys like fong and such that I've known since joining, but it's more fair to let someone step into a VHLM role like this that they've never had for the experience, over someone that's had the experience. 

I'm going to give it to DT and see how he goes. He knows he can ask Kendrick who is a current GM or myself who is a former multiple time GM in the league for advice whenever he needs it. Corco can choose to overrule it if he pleases, but right now I'm making the call. I was hired to make decisions and help the VHLM, here is one of my decisions. 

Just a heads up I've never been a GM before :) 

Yes fong but my point was growing for the future. At some point if we keep giving it to older members it tends to take away from guys who we don't know of their future with us. You have been active and will never leave us.

I like the DT decision.

However, to think that VHLM GM's should just be "young guns" isn't the best way. I think there should be a good mix. I mean there's no secret that there's a revolving door of GM's in the minor league, and there's no doubt it, it's hurt the progress of prospects. VHLM GM's should be decided based on activity and no longevity in the league - that is why DT is the right choice in this instance.

Good luck, bauuud.

Fever, Landry, DaTrifecta... Three Watchmen alumni as opposing GM's.. Only a matter of time till boubabi gets a team too imo..

I like the DT decision.

However, to think that VHLM GM's should just be "young guns" isn't the best way. I think there should be a good mix. I mean there's no secret that there's a revolving door of GM's in the minor league, and there's no doubt it, it's hurt the progress of prospects. VHLM GM's should be decided based on activity and no longevity in the league - that is why DT is the right choice in this instance.

Good luck, bauuud.

Fever, Landry, DaTrifecta... Three Watchmen alumni as opposing GM's.. Only a matter of time till boubabi gets a team too imo..

This. To an extent. No offence to Bushito in this instance, but I'd rather us give the chance to a member who hasn't had the chance who is just as active as Bushito.

Well I'm not planning on ever becoming VHL GM, should I be replaced as VHLM GM?

These jobs should be filled with the intent to keep new members active by having active and helpful GM's. Yes, it can also be used for people to gain experience using STHS, but I don't think it should be the only prerequisite. For example; a guy like Kesler may never be a VHL GM, but I think he's being overlooked as a VHLM GM. I bet he'd be just as good, if not better than at least half of the VHLM GM's last season.

That's just my opinion..

Well I'm not planning on ever becoming VHL GM, should I be replaced as VHLM GM?

These jobs should be filled with the intent to keep new members active by having active and helpful GM's. Yes, it can also be used for people to gain experience using STHS, but I don't think it should be the only prerequisite. For example; a guy like Kesler may never be a VHL GM, but I think he's being overlooked as a VHLM GM. I bet he'd be just as good, if not better than at least half of the VHLM GM's last season.

That's just my opinion..

He might be overlooked because of his age. I don't know really. I just think giving new guys who are active a chance is a good thing. If they fail? We know we got interest from tons of people to replace them. However at times they are usually only dealing with 3-4 active prospects, so they shouldn't mess that up.

And no you shouldn't have to give up your VHLM GM job because you have no intention to be a VHL GM, that is your choice. Sterling was partly joking I figure. 

Also, yes I know Bash is a GM, it was a poorly written response by me.

My worry is that guys who are very active like Fong get the job and they do well, but the new active guys who applied and got passed over don't stay interested because of that. We know fong is going to be active and the job wouldn't be the reason he left or not. If it is? Well to me that would be a selfish seeing as Fong knows how it is around here.

He might be overlooked because of his age. I don't know really. I just think giving new guys who are active a chance is a good thing. If they fail? We know we got interest from tons of people to replace them. However at times they are usually only dealing with 3-4 active prospects, so they shouldn't mess that up.

And no you shouldn't have to give up your VHLM GM job because you have no intention to be a VHL GM, that is your choice. Sterling was partly joking I figure. 

Also, yes I know Bash is a GM, it was a poorly written response by me.

My worry is that guys who are very active like Fong get the job and they do well, but the new active guys who applied and got passed over don't stay interested because of that. We know fong is going to be active and the job wouldn't be the reason he left or not. If it is? Well to me that would be a selfish seeing as Fong knows how it is around here.

I know what you meant on your previous response, which is why I didn't contest it haha. I'm just being patient and waiting for my turn, not a problem.

I just wanted to clarify to Coroco that I haven't actually been a GM yet :)

I'm perfectly supportive of new players getting these jobs to learn and stick around, people like Meg and IR are prime examples of this so I have no qualms on it.