VHLM Finals GM 4: Bratislava vs. Ottawa

Higgins

1 minute ago, 701 said:

You TIED the series up, lmao. Y'all ain't even winning yet :))

Makes it seem like not a big deal but a 2-0 series lead was. Now that it's gone, 2n2 is nothing. :)) 

That's 701 for you.

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

I'm not shit talking? How is tagging you shit talking? I'm simply saying it's pleasant to see that you were shit talking hardcore and now you're eating the shit you were once talking. 

Thanks for the "faggot" thing though. Real mature as always :) 

Good series, hooftah. 

Lol, @701 then proceed to DT talking shit. Dude, you play stupid so badly :))

2 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Makes it seem like not a big deal but a 2-0 series lead was. Now that it's gone, 2n2 is nothing. :)) 

That's 701 for you.

Oh, 2n0 is a big deal, which is what you guys are now. I am not worried though, cause Jardy has the best lines out there :D

Just now, 701 said:

Lol, @701 then proceed to DT talking shit. Dude, you play stupid so badly :))

Nope.

I tagged you, then proceeded to ask DT what you were talking about.. you were chirping pretty hard.. and the shit you talked you now swallowed. I'm simply loving it is all.

Either way, great series. Best way to do a Finals rematch.

Crazy whoever wins. DT will either lose his shit, or youll act like a chimp. Gonna be sweet!

Just now, Banackock said:

Nope.

I tagged you, then proceeded to ask DT what you were talking about.. you were chirping pretty hard.. and the shit you talked you now swallowed. I'm simply loving it is all.

Either way, great series. Best way to do a Finals rematch.

Crazy whoever wins. DT will either lose his shit, or youll act like a chimp. Gonna be sweet!

Wait, so I'm gunna be a "chimp" but your teammate is simply just losing his shit? I guarantee almost everyone on this site would agree that DT is truly the chimp, and that I'll continue to talk shit and get a rise out of the loser :))

1 minute ago, 701 said:

Wait, so I'm gunna be a "chimp" but your teammate is simply just losing his shit? I guarantee almost everyone on this site would agree that DT is truly the chimp, and that I'll continue to talk shit and get a rise out of the loser :))

Same thing.

I love you both - so good luck.

KLB3vBK.gif\

5 minutes ago, 701 said:

LOL no