Quick Draft Recap

eaglesfan036

Wow.... this was the most lit I have ever seen a draft. Tons of GMs were actually there, lots of trades, lots of players surprsingly drafted higher than lower than expected. Let's take a quick look.

1) Titan kronos - Not too surprising. I think he is kind of a first gen but if you are congrats on being first gen first overall

2) Ted Doughty - Pretty surprising move, but I know Jaladolar well and have full faith in him to rise to his tpe whore potential

3) Bobby Digital - To be expected. No one really expected Gorlab at number 1 but he was a lotto pick for sure.

4) Thor Odinson - Big surpirse here. Many expected Boom to go lower but I think Helsinki made a great pick

5) Pietro Maximoff - Green lasted all the way to 5! Not surprising to GMs in the know, as Green is only a welfare player this time around. Still a great pickup though

6) Kai Roberts - Big shocker. Based on DT's past history a risky move, but I am convined he is going to be a nice tpe whore this time

7) Sven Wolf - Not shocking at all, new Bears GM

8) Klingberg - Mr. Baller's activity has slacked off a lot as a late, I don't like this pick for Davos

9) Shayne Gow - I would have liked if my brother had dropped, but great pick for Helsinki

10) Kendrick eats bag of dicks - I have no idea how to spell this guy's name, but he is really funny and pretty active so I figured why not

11) AK47 - It's kind of surprsing someone with so much tpe dropped so far, but 701's past history of flaking out is probably the reason why. Let's see if he can prove us wrong. Also, Ak was quickly traded from stockholm to seattle!

12) Jim Lahey - Calgary traded up for this one, trading picks 13 and 16 for pick 11. Calgary really wanted their longtime captain to come back and thankfully got a trade done.

I'll stop here cause I have plenty of words