S35 Super Cup Index

JardyB10

Pogge swapped with McCreath would make the conferences historically perfect. Not that they (should) make a difference.

I was partially going by which teams the GM was on, or which had a number of players on the same team.  Then after many were taken/exhausted, I went with which team they originally played for, so that's why it's like that, haha.

i.e.  I made Quebec Team Pogge cuz Squinty and Roberto and someone else.  I made Helsinki Team Desny part cuz Desny was a Titan, and part because so are me and STZ.  I made Seattle Team Reynaud purely because history.

But you're right, it doesn't really matter. :P

I was partially going by which teams the GM was on, or which had a number of players on the same team.  Then after many were taken/exhausted, I went with which team they originally played for, so that's why it's like that, haha.

i.e.  I made Quebec Team Pogge cuz Squinty and Roberto and someone else.  I made Helsinki Team Desny part cuz Desny was a Titan, and part because so are me and STZ.  I made Seattle Team Reynaud purely because history.

But you're right, it doesn't really matter. :P

IT'S KYLE SNOW. OR IS HE NOT IMPORTANT ENOUGH FOR YOU TO REMEMBER

So I just noticed that Al Wilson is not on my roster and well ide like him to be

I Drafted him at 

54. SHIROKOV NOT STIRRED: C - Al Wilson

so it is 4 Games in can i get him added to the 2nd line center for the rest of the tourney?