VHLSC: S50 Rankings #3 - Where You From?

Kendrick

Rankings_Title.png

Screen_Shot_2016_06_13_at_1_54_08_PM.png

The Draft Rankings are back for a third edition! Since we last spoke a bunch of prospects have done their homework and been to the gym countless times. That's good news for us at VHLSC because we get to see the prospects shine and increase their draft rankings for the upcoming 50th Annual VHL Draft! This edition centres around location, location, location! Many times when starting a brand new business it's important you situate yourself in a prime location. These draftees really had no say in where they would be born, but they are here today representing the countries in which that event happened. Check it out below!

Screen_Shot_2016_06_13_at_12_27_43_PM.pn

Screen_Shot_2016_06_13_at_1_05_29_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_06_13_at_1_27_52_PM.png

Screen_Shot_2016_06_13_at_1_52_50_PM.png

8 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Was almost certain a majority of people said this was a terrible draft? :hmm:

@Da Trifecta Didn't you say it also? 

not sure what dumbos are saying that. 

Look at the S47 draft, which had no actives after pick 7. That was a bad draft. S49 draft was solid, and S50 draft also looks decent. 

I'm glad that Kendrick always gets his TPE information when I'm at least on part with Axelsson. He's actually ahead of me but I generally get my updates in sooner.

Also glad that Velevra made an American goalie. We were in dire need of a goalie for our upcoming national team. If he can get good then we should have a bright future.

11 minutes ago, Streetlight said:

I'm glad that Kendrick always gets his TPE information when I'm at least on part with Axelsson. He's actually ahead of me but I generally get my updates in sooner.

Also glad that Velevra made an American goalie. We were in dire need of a goalie for our upcoming national team. If he can get good then we should have a bright future.

I do the TPE totals usually from update thread son Monday morning.

I mainly like to update in bunches and I've been waiting on my last sig to get reviewed. I know I can claim before it gets reviewed but I like to have it reviewed 2/2 before I claim just personal preference but I'll jump back up especially over that retired scrub Nik Dufresne. What a POS :P