draft lottery where?

scoop

Doesn't this usually take place after the regular season c'mon c'mon I'm so excite.

For real though I'm pumped for this draft more than I have been ever before. I guess maybe not as much as I was for my first draft, but with Toriyama and Light I was kinda meh active for periods leading up to the draft, so I knew I wouldn't be going too high. Especially with Toriyama, at least with Light I was active enough to pay close attention at the draft. With my first player, I was simply behind a lot of others in terms of TPE, but also I had less time than others because I came in during S11 and was drafted in S12.

Really, the only two times I've been in this position, where I was super active with my player pre-draft were the two times I was GM and thus wasn't part of the draft. It would've been cool to have been part of the S18 draft with Esposito, because even though I may not have gone in the top half of the first round, and maybe not even in the first round at all I don't remember, it was an incredible draft. To have been a part of the unpredictability of that draft would've been cool I guess. Glover surely would've been a top pick if I had a player of his caliber in the draft, but I didn't.

The thing about this draft is, although I'm so high in TPE, there's another guy there with me. The excitement won't last long, but I have no idea which one of us is going to go first. With both of my last two players, I spent time on welfare and even missed some weeks of that with Toriyama. Although I've been nothing but dedicated with Maxwell, who's to say that dedication doesn't wane? I could give a little bit of a scare to the GM's who might draft me and say that I am visiting the VHL less than I have in the past. But still, it's enough to not miss anything. And that's where I like to be. Keeping the VHL as a hobby where I go when I have some time, rather than something that feels like a chore. This could be the attitude that actually makes me stay more on top of things with Maxwell where I missed some with Toriyama and Light, because I had put so much into it that I was burnt out at times.

Anyway, I just needed to write for a bit to earn a tepee.