What is this virus

• Senior Admin

It's just something we're looking into. Recently had a case where we found another sim league straight up jacked our banner and logo and put it on their forum. This *might* deter that in the future.

May or may not be removed, still researching it. 

9 minutes ago, Draper said:

It's just something we're looking into. Recently had a case where we found another sim league straight up jacked our banner and logo and put it on their forum. This *might* deter that in the future.

Wouldn't have noticed had this not been posted lol

• Commissioner
9 hours ago, Draper said:

On the plus side, my boss always said he'll know we made it big when someone is torrenting our shows. You know the VHL is getting huge when people are straight up stealing it's graphics. Still annoying to see though.

12 hours ago, Draper said:

Link? 

Now there's a Trivago ad that keeps pulling me down to the bottom of the page on mobile every time I go to a new page in the VHL. Interestingly enough, coming to this thread was the only time in about 10 or 12 pages or so that it didn't happen (I got some Mazda ad).

• Senior Admin
15 minutes ago, .sniffuM said:

Now there's a Trivago ad that keeps pulling me down to the bottom of the page on mobile every time I go to a new page in the VHL. Interestingly enough, coming to this thread was the only time in about 10 or 12 pages or so that it didn't happen (I got some Mazda ad).

What theme are you on, black or red?

35 minutes ago, Draper said:

What theme are you on, black or red?

Black. It let me close the ad and request to never get it again (it was through zillow or whatever company it is that lets you do that) so I'm not having the issue anymore.