Frank Tries Hard to Hit 500 TPE

Frank

As I write this I currently sit at 499 TPE for John Sleeman, I hope this won't be a struggle to get to 150 words as I only need this insightful article to get to 500 TPE. Once I hit 500 TPE it will be make me so happy god I hope this is almost 150 words. I'd like to thank @Victor for all his emotional support over the years. I'd also like @Phil to stop being such an upstanding human being and making the rest of us looking bad. @sterling I'm glad you stayed in Quebec I hope your wedding is amazing. @brovy So proud of you for getting a job. @evrydayimbyfuglien My favourite new member in like forever. @STZ needs some good vids from pronhub for research. @Draper love you. Also to keep this VHL related with the retention of Jeff Hamilton and possible deadline acquisitions I think Quebec will have the most amazing locker room ever. Oh look 163 words. :que: :1st:

Here is a picture of gravy cheese curds and fried potatoes for your hard work reading...

Schryers-Smoked-BBQ-Shack_fb-smoked-mozz

Just now, STZ said:

That picture perfectly describes Frank..

Fucking shredded cheese on a poutine... ffs...

Mb they're shredded cheese curds. Poutineception

• Senior Admin

I snaked some REAL poutine when i was in montreal airport for a few hours the other week. That is at least 1 thing the french are doing right