TF happened to Podarok

FacePuncher

Not too long ago my player was on a roll. I was third in the league in points. I was leading the league in goals. I had surpassed my totals for last year in hits and shots blocked by around the 30 game mark. I was on a roll, was excited to hopefully be named the MIP, and maybe give me an outside chance at a Hall of Fame bid.

Since that point I have 13 points in 17-19 games, am now 12th in points and 6th in goals.

i don't understand what went wrong. Since then I maxed out scoring and now have Passing over 90, but my player is getting worse! Was my player just on a hot streak and couldn't keep it up? Did other players start to pass me up in TPE? Does anyone know, because I sure don't. I just hope that my player can pick it up soon, he's only got 5 seasons left. Damn, the time flies by.

7 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Maybe your higher passing means you're passing more frequently than you were previously?  From articles I've seen about Wolf, he's supposed to be a play maker, too so maybe too many passes. IDK, I'm no expert lol

This is about correct.

Partially why last time I looked I had like 2 goals, 18 assist in 40 some odd games. I was always told to have a nice little gap between the 2 if you wanted to be either or. If your passing is higher than scoring, dont expect to score as much imo. Your player will have the tendency in the sim to pass rather than say, shoot ;) 

Yeah 99 to 92 or 93 is probably just as good as 50/50 (maybe 33/33 counting puck handling)  when it comes to the decision making in the sim. 

@ADwyer87 what's your puck handling and skating at, could factor in, too. If you're puck handling is lower I think you'll be more likely to pass or shoot when you could be skating it further into the zone. Possibly? 

9 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

Yeah 99 to 92 or 93 is probably just as good as 50/50 (maybe 33/33 counting puck handling)  when it comes to the decision making in the sim. 

@ADwyer87 what's your puck handling and skating at, could factor in, too. If you're puck handling is lower I think you'll be more likely to pass or shoot when you could be skating it further into the zone. Possibly? 

Both Puck Handling and Skating are at 99!

15 minutes ago, Banackock said:

This is about correct.

Partially why last time I looked I had like 2 goals, 18 assist in 40 some odd games. I was always told to have a nice little gap between the 2 if you wanted to be either or. If your passing is higher than scoring, dont expect to score as much imo. Your player will have the tendency in the sim to pass rather than say, shoot ;) 

I don't care if I have one more than the other, I just want to have at least one :P

The sim can be a bitch sometimes.

I mean, look at my team. We all were offensive power houses for the last 2 seasons. This season all the forwards are farther down the scoring leaders. Parechkin is nowhere near where he was last season.

4 minutes ago, DollarAndADream said:

I mean, look at my team. We all were offensive power houses for the last 2 seasons. This season all the forwards are farther down the scoring leaders. Parechkin is nowhere near where he was last season.

Since we got our 3rd defender and my playing time has taken a hit, I've been playing a lot better. 

• Senior Admin
1 hour ago, DollarAndADream said:

2 hours ago, Draper said:

#MakeTheUpdateScaleGreatAgain