3RD - NYA - Logan Laich

4TH - NYA - Konstantin Azhishchenkov

5TH - RIG - Jakob Linholm

6TH - COL - Blaine Olynick

7TH - HEL - Mikael Svensson

8TH - CGY - Travis Boychuk

9TH - HEL - Kimmo Salo

10TH - COL - Ron World Peace

#4 and #7 are turning points for me. With so many wings, figured NYA would go for the center instead of the winger at 4. And we'll see whether STZ drafts a goalie, waits and hopes nobody trades up to 8, or doesn't take one at all. And if he doesn't select Salo, the race for #7 is wide open.

Absolutely love the sensation of not 100% knowing where you will be selected, adds a ton of fun to the draft for me personally. 

I also love curveballs being thrown in during the draft. In my S33 draft, everybody and their brother knew I was 100% going to Toronto at #3... until the Bears took me at #2, leaving the rest of the board scrambling. Wouldn't be surprised if a trade (#4? #8?) shook up the board.

Let's all take a second and appreciate that this draft will take place without a top prospects game being played before.

Whole new territory.

:(

• Admin

Let's all take a second and appreciate that this draft will take place without a top prospects game being played before.

Whole new territory.

Actually, this was the first draft in a long time which had the game scheduled before, but Jardy didn't deliver. :/

Actually, this was the first draft in a long time which had the game scheduled before, but Jardy didn't deliver. :/

Oh I wasn't aware of this, first season here.

I guess hope is not all lost that the game will get simmed eventually

• Admin

Oh I wasn't aware of this, first season here.

I guess hope is not all lost that the game will get simmed eventually

Oh that it will, if only because it gets done at the same time as the All-Star Game (I don't know if they're actually linked in the sim). Still a tad disappointed because it was all mapped out perfectly this off-season. gah!