S37 VHL Entry Draft Discussion

Might as well get this started today with the VHLM Dispersal draft being in progress as I type. There are a ton of good prospects for next years entry draft and every once and awhile I hope to profile a young player in hopes that it sparks him going forward!

Centers (7)
Bennett Wahl, 37 TPE
John Otter, 0 TPE
Kez Kincaid, 7 TPE
Konstantin Azhishchenkov, 74 TPE
Lars Strummer, 110 TPE
Mikael Svensson, 55 TPE
Travis Boychuk, 57 TPE

Left Wings (12)
Dexter Jonty, 0 TPE
Fredrik Andersson, 0 TPE
Jakob Linholm, 101 TPE
Kai Randal, 61 TPE
Kristian Stormborn, 2 TPE
Logan Laich, 99 TPE
Marcus Bjorkstrand, 44 TPE
Matthew Jay Banks, 0 TPE
Maxwell Dorian, 1 TPE
Mike Lien, 0 TPE
Rick Ross, 0 TPE
Tom Slaughter, 272 TPE

Right Wings (3)
Azmet Ali, 24 TPE
Jack Griffith, 0 TPE
Jihoon Park, 0 TPE

Defencemen (8)
David Hall, 0 TPE
Dexter Morgan, 47 TPE
Jack Ryan, 29 TPE
Penis Anthony Doubligné, 36 TPE
Remy Devereux, 0 TPE
Ron World Peace, 100 TPE
Slaeter Fjorsstrom, 245 TPE
Vasily Miroshnychenko, 0 TPE

Goaltenders (4)
Blaine Olynick, 134 TPE
Kimmo Salo, 105 TPE
LeBron King Gonzalez, 0 TPE
Santeri Heikelä, 10 TPE

*Updated March 1st, 2014

Current 1st Round Mock (Based on Standings/TPE/Picks/Positional Need)

*Yes we know their is a lottery

1ST - NYA - Tom Slaughter

2ND - RIG - Slaeter Fjorsstrom

3RD - NYA - Logan Laich

4TH - NYA - Jakob Linholm

5TH - RIG - Konstantin Azhishchenkov

6TH - COL - Blaine Olynick

7TH - HEL - Ron World Peace

8TH - CGY - Lars Strummer

9TH - TOR - Kimmo Salo

10TH - COL - Travis Boychuk

11TH - COL - Kai Randal

12TH - CGY - Mikael Svensson

13TH - TOR - Marcus Bjorkstrand

14TH - TOR - Dexter Morgan

15TH - COL - Penis Doubligne

16TH - COL - Azmet Ali

17TH - RIG - Bennet Wahl

18TH - CGY - Jack Ryan

19TH - TOR - Kez Kincaid

20TH - TOR - Santeri Heikelä

Edited by Kendrick

Well no doubt. Only thing is some of those guys are already drafted. Better have some good S37 eligible guys ready

Sterling/Lobo will prob go 1-2.. And I have a first gen that I think can blow the doors off this bitch.. juss sayin :D

Sterling/Lobo will prob go 1-2.. And I have a first gen that I think can blow the doors off this bitch.. juss sayin :D

Kai Randal? He looks good. You stole him where you got him.

Also, key note is that sheriff's guy would go 5th overall in the S35 draft based on TPE. Give him 2 months to gain TPE and I see him at close to 270

Kai Randal? He looks good. You stole him where you got him.

Also, key note is that sheriff's guy would go 5th overall in the S35 draft based on TPE. Give him 2 months to gain TPE and I see him at close to 270

I think he means Andrew Jackson Jihad, who I wanted so bad at 40th :(

Bratislava is no slouch when it comes to prospects: A. Zhumbayev, D. Jones, N. Lindberg, E. Bagelface, W. Janssen, D. Clifford, T. Landry, J. Shetler, F. Leiter, and that's not even counting Fjorsstrom, Jackson, Slaughter, Prikulis, Brookside, and Villeneuve.

Slobo has unfortunately left to make sure his life is priority. I don't blame him, I respect that man a lot and when he puts his efforts into something you comes through all the time.

I like the talk though boys. Our goal is to promote the prospect and make sure everyone is talked about going forward to increase draft stock and interest in their draft position. I encourage everyone to make one of the new members their buddy and help him along. Hell, I've helped a lot of new members/prospects that go onto playing for rival teams. I don't care though cause it pushes the interest and makes the league better as a whole.

Edited by Kendrick

I like the talk though boys. Our goal is to promote the prospect and make sure everyone is talked about going forward to increase draft stock and interest in their draft position. I encourage everyone to make one of the new members their buddy and help him along. Hell, I've helped a lot of new members/prospects that go onto playing for rival teams. I don't care though cause it pushes the interest and makes the league better as a whole.

I want to thank you for doing just that in helping me become comfortable with the league and such, and making my first sig of course. You're the man Kendrick.

I gave you a job. I thought I would be the man :(

I usually don't accept jobs from men.

EDIT: Nah you've been really helpful as well. I appreciate that you keep me in line with the grading, because thinking I wouldn't get the job, I was scared shitless going into my first grade.

Edited by AwfulHomesick

I usually don't accept jobs from men.

EDIT: Nah you've been really helpful as well. I appreciate that you keep me in line with the grading, because thinking I wouldn't get the job, I was scared shitless going into my first grade.

Trust me Jim gives jobs all the time. ;)

It would be amazing to get to 270, hopefully I can hit that mark.

I created Day 1 of off-season/pre-season recreate and officially just hit 280 TPE before Day 1 of the next pre-season.  I haven't worked this hard on a player since my original back in S3.