Claimed:The Pajodcast - Better Late Than Never [Reviewed]

Devise

RE: Awards - there are BoG members (at least two) who don't really care about award voting as well. I probably spent 5-10 minutes each time voting as a GM and voting on the ballot in the BoG.

RE: BoG Discussion/transparency - Agree regarding being told "nothing is being done".

RE: Removing Teams - Will never happen for obvious reasons...but I'm kind of moving on the idea of getting rid of the European Conference and just going East and West Conferences, NA teams only. If I had to pick one team though currently, I would probably pick Riga. SUNBELT EXPANSION

RE: Devise HoF player - Ha. Me and you both.

RE: Jericho - AAAAAYYYYYYYYYYYYYYY

RE: Soccer - Tactically, soccer is hockey played at a slower pace. There's very little actual down time.

WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF WOOF

RE: Seth - You should see his facebook...

1 hour ago, flyersfan1493 said:

RE: Removing Teams - Will never happen for obvious reasons...but I'm kind of moving on the idea of getting rid of the European Conference and just going East and West Conferences, NA teams only. If I had to pick one team though currently, I would probably pick Riga. SUNBELT EXPANSION

Removing Europe would be horrible. It's one of our most unique and interesting aspects imo. But the more I think on it the more I think we need to start the movement.

#SwapRigatoVHLMforMoscow

I wonder how @Toast feels about this, as Riga GM. Wouldn't he rather GM a great Russian city? :P 

Edited by Mr. Power

• Senior Admin

I wouldn't be opposed to an awards committee myself. I think I said that the last time there was a big award controversy, but iirc some of the older members were against taking it from GMs.

12 minutes ago, Draper said:

I wouldn't be opposed to an awards committee myself. I think I said that the last time there was a big award controversy, but iirc some of the older members were against taking it from GMs.

See if you just made @Advantage and I Blue, then we could just do whatever we wanted. :P 

• 2 weeks later...

- HAH I bet you weren't expecting me to be giving feedback now, were you!?

- Isn't feedback better late than never?

- wait.. over a fucking hour? Thank god this wasn't a MS.

- Yay you're both back

- Wait.. more active in the SHL? fuck that league

- RIP Jericho

- Your opinion is valid

- Old Boys Clubs are the best clubs

- BoG Need to vote on the awards... it's the only way!

- No no no never Winnipeg

- Riga.. get rid of riga. Definitely not Seattle or Calgary.. those are the worst choices

- You now are a GM!!!

- Lincoln is a boss. And now Cologne have him

- I swear the commies fucked with the goalie sliders

- boom knows how to succeed. It's all about the team around you!

- Go Felix Peters

- dear god no... not JERICHOOOOOOO

- lol triplets... ow

- okay bai Jericho

- Campbell would have the most points ever... but he also rigged it that way.

- Eat ONE banana slice then get back out there? the fuck? remind me not to make you my nutritionist..

- here's where your argument falls on its head... there's almost NOT stoppages in soccer.. it's all constant attack/defender/counter-attack. It's just more tactical because you have to find the holes and gaps in the defense to split them up. You basically argued for soccer lol unintentionally. 

- kesler was kesler's password? lol classic

- I'll go to Alberta, but first BC

- I want to change the update scale.. and have since S26. The "primary attributes" really should just be the Decision Making attributes - Puck Handling, Scoring, and PAssing. Make those the hardest to get up. The ratios of those attributes determine how likely a player is going to carry, pass, or shot the puck. And the higher the stat the more likely it will be successful. Make those quite hard to get up and problem solved. Also that way we'll have very defined  player builds. So yes. @Advantage @Mr. Power

- Goalies have the fewest things to update and we need to do something about that