A Trip Down VHL Memory Lane

None of the following are my own work. But I'm posting them as a reminder of who we've lost, who we should remember and basic history. If any of these guys aren't here and you know them, send them a link! Maybe it is a case where they simply can't find us anymore or maybe they can and don't want to recreate. That's fine they can come in and say hi and we can tell them about welfare. I urge you to try and do your best at possibly reclaiming some old love for this league by guys who simply needed a break. I hope you enjoy if you know who they are! 

*I listed to "Avicii - Wake Me Up" while doing this. Got me in the mood.

mckullen.png

if6gix.jpg

U132-1306085972.png

2ng4ima.jpg

vhl_gointa.png

U132-1304210791.png

JulienPNG3.png

vyy1cn.png

toewsperkins.jpg

1285018017-U11620.png

aaaa.png

TrunevVasterasv2.png

vhl_kovalchuk-h.png

2nb9k7m.jpg

dr17_2_2copy.png

2hqrvvb.png

dragovic.png

robertson-Copy.png

f3bdic.png

91apvp.png

9rnbdu.png

SclafaniVasteras.png

WolfgangStein2.png

14wggoi.png

1302026988-U11620.png

crowleysig.png

1279424733-U10427.png

marleyt.png

34t7uv4.png

25kq64y.pngperrincopy.png

BrendanSimpson71.jpg

Await Episode 2 next week!

Ah, Chris Julien aka arcbee. He was my GM in Stockholm. He got a bad rep with some of the other members sometimes, but I always remember him for giving me my first real opportunity in the league and treating me like his star player even though I wasn't. Our team never achieved much success together but getting to the finals with him and staying loyal to Stockholm for my player's entire career was all because of him.

• Admin

Ah, Chris Julien aka arcbee. He was my GM in Stockholm. He got a bad rep with some of the other members sometimes, but I always remember him for giving me my first real opportunity in the league and treating me like his star player even though I wasn't. Our team never achieved much success together but getting to the finals with him and staying loyal to Stockholm for my player's entire career was all because of him.

Ah so you've been here before? Should I have known that? Probably.