Site Loading Issues?

Devise

Anyone else experiencing some site loading issues? It's been happening to me for a little over a week now, where often times I have to refresh the page for it to fully load, as I get half loaded versions of the site. I've checked other websites and I have a super fast internet connection, so it obviously has something to do with this site.

Curious what could be causing it, chats return maybe? I don't know but it's really a pain in the ass tbh. 

1 hour ago, Draper said:

Clear cache and cookies

Did that still having issues it runs a bit faster on mobile or my tablet but still acting up. The issue isn't that it doesn't load or I get a gateway error. Just that the site takes way longer to fully load, and useable. 

• Senior Admin
56 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Did that still having issues it runs a bit faster on mobile or my tablet but still acting up. The issue isn't that it doesn't load or I get a gateway error. Just that the site takes way longer to fully load, and useable. 

That's very strange, I haven't had any issues. Try to get a screenshot or something of the error message next time it comes up, we don't control that kinda stuff ourselves but we can pass it along to the support guys. But if nobody else is getting it then I don't really know what to tell ya :P 

No error messages come up. It's mostly that when I first load any page, everything loads in very slowly. Like I'll get the banner and then a white page for a while as things slowly come into place. If I stop and refresh enough sometimes it finally loads in proper at speeds manageable.

But odd that it's only happening on my end, especially regardless of device I use or connection. 

1 hour ago, Mr. Power said:

No error messages come up. It's mostly that when I first load any page, everything loads in very slowly. Like I'll get the banner and then a white page for a while as things slowly come into place. If I stop and refresh enough sometimes it finally loads in proper at speeds manageable.

But odd that it's only happening on my end, especially regardless of device I use or connection. 

Been experiencing this for weeks, also why i'm not much on the site lately.

8 minutes ago, Higgins said:

switch to the newest theme if you aren;t already and see if the problem keeps happening, could be a problem with one of the older theme

Yeah I had the newest theme, but I had changed my banner recently to a S50 older looking one. Since switching back to the misized glass shatter I seem to be working better now.