GM 195: Bratislava vs. Saskatoon

Higgins

19 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

latest?cb=20110514114819

He looks scary. 

I must go and try to get some sleep. I might not get any, since Socko is looking pretty disturbing. 

And he's dirty. And stinky. You better leave Sasky and go to VHL right now...but there's Petenis who is one dirty fatass. You might be stinky face'd (like Rikishi did), so...it's up to you. 

Here's a fact before I'll go to sleep: this game is the most replied since S35...maybe even earlier season. Three people are enough to make a 50 post shit spam. 

Edited by hedgehog337

9 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

And he's dirty. And stinky. You better leave Sasky and go to VHL right now...but there's Petenis who is one dirty fatass. You might be stinky face'd (like Rikishi did), so...it's up to you. 

Here's a fact before I'll go to sleep: this game is the most replied since S35...maybe even earlier season. Three people are enough to make a 50 post shit spam. 

This is how rivalries start between teams, years later people might see Saskatoon listed as Bratislava´s number one enemy, but nobody remembers why. 

1 hour ago, jRuutu said:

but nobody remembers why. 

Because almost nobody gives a craparrow-10x10.png about VHLM  Untitled-4.png

On 20.10.2016 at 1:23 AM, ADwyer87 said:

I believe those are the only ones. Heck, I don't remember another active first gen guy since me

On 20.10.2016 at 1:35 AM, hedgehog337 said:

Kissanen.

Who retired today. You're the only one. Sole survivor. 

Edited by hedgehog337