GM 212: Saskatoon vs. Bratislava

Higgins

2 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FRIEND @Mr. Hickey BITCH I'LL CUT YOU!

As a side note though, I keep giving my one aforementioned Tinder date hickeys because her skin is brittle and fragile. I don't even have to bite her and she just starts reddening up, it's frustrating. Especially because she really likes being bit.

Thanks baby

3 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FRIEND @Mr. Hickey BITCH I'LL CUT YOU!

As a side note though, I keep giving my one aforementioned Tinder date hickeys because her skin is brittle and fragile. I don't even have to bite her and she just starts reddening up, it's frustrating. Especially because she really likes being bit.

Bite her below the neckline my friend.

Mine's the same way, and she's pale AF so we have the same issue. Just need to put them in strategic locations.

3 hours ago, Jericho said:

Bite her below the neckline my friend.

Mine's the same way, and she's pale AF so we have the same issue. Just need to put them in strategic locations.

Yeah, that's what she said too, along the collarbone. And yes, she is indeed also pale because she's half ginger.

10 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

omg THIS! People always hating on me because I'm multi-facetedly amazing and I like to make up words.

And FWIW, the legend that is @CoachReilly actually requested the creation of the other legend that is SSK Nick Cannon, which I happily obliged because of our common passion for Wildin' Out!

Not easy to be talented and good looking

5 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

Yeah, that's what she said too, along the collarbone. And yes, she is indeed also pale because she's half ginger.

Yeah, that shits the best. Mine has a ginger complexion (except for right now because she tanned for a cosplay she'll be sporting in a week and a half, but that'll fade back to its former alibaster glory soon enough). She isn't ginger, but sometimes does the dyed red hair that I'm so fond of.

3 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Lies, I will go to KHL

More like VHL, if you know about which league I'm talking about.

5 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

then stay in VHL

FTFY

5 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

and the go to Liiga.

Naah, Mestis is your max level.

33 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

More like VHL, if you know about which league I'm talking about.

FTFY

Naah, Mestis is your max level.

You are just mad because I can choose where I go play. I don´t even need to ask, I just show up and teams take me in.

10 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Only Dinamo Riga will take you, nobody else even knows you. 

They don´t have to know me, give me 5 minutes on ice and I can show them some of my magic = guaranteed contract.

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

But I didn't say they're gonna fight. They're just will make you a fool in every situation.

That is impossible, with my skating and hockey IQ, only way you can make me look foolish is if you take my eyes out.

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

That is impossible, with my skating and hockey IQ, only way you can make me look foolish is if you take my eyes out.

57G, 34P, +13 ratio (good only for 8th in team), 82 hits (8th), 39 SB (third). Your skating and hockey IQ must be 60-65, if not less. 

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

57G, 34P, +13 ratio (good only for 8th in team), 82 hits (8th), 39 SB (third). Your skating and hockey IQ must be 60-65, if not less. 

Hockey IQ is easily at least 95, skating might be 60ish, but that is only because I have not worked on my skating lately.