GM 212: Saskatoon vs. Bratislava

Higgins

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

But he was still worthless, just like Saskatoon Wild is. 

I mean everyone is kind of worthless after they endure the sweet embrace of death, but SSK has some great players. Back in the day we had SSK Nick Cannon!

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

Back in the day we had SSK Nick Cannon!

Which is still less embarrassing, than the future S51 Sasky's road to the cup. 

4 minutes ago, Jericho said:

SSK Nick Cannon!

But I get it, that's why Saskatoon Wild is one of the worst VHLM franchises ever. 

Just now, brovy said:

I forgot how old you are but there is a chance this 17 year old works more than you (40-60 hours a week) and money doesnt define who you are so iam not gonna bring up that aspect. 

Also saying that I am not an adult, that must explain why ive lived by myself for months at a time while taking care of my dogs, going to school and work at the same time, focusing on my hobby which will one day be my career and being the best possible version of myself physically. Oh and I own a a vehicle but iam not the one to flex.

Well you definitely have me in hours, waiters do like 4 hour shifts dude. I do like 25 a week on a 5 day week.

I actually wasn't calling you a child this time (I actually thought you'd turned 18 by now tbh) I was saying that adults don't feel the need to brand their mates for the whole world to see, as in most professional work places hickeys are frowned upon. Generally we just keep it at chest level or lower so that you can conceal them with general workplace attire.

1 minute ago, hedgehog337 said:

Which is still less embarrassing, than the future S51 Sasky's road to the cup. 

But I get it, that's why Saskatoon Wild is one of the worst VHLM franchises ever. 

HOW DARE YOU! @JardyB10 MADE HIM AND YOU WILL RESPECT THAT LEGEND!

I have no choice, TO THE THUNDERDOME!

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

I have nothing against Jardy, it's just best for business. For VHLM. 

Yay, a thunderdome!

Stephanie you monster!

6 hours ago, jRuutu said:

I think you are just jealous, because I can play both positions if I want 

Jealous of what? Of a kiddo, who hasn't won the shit yet? I'm a two time VHL champ, while you're just a potential Founder cup winner. And after this season, you still will be as a potential champ. tg5Ws.png

13 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Jealous of what? Of a kiddo, who hasn't won the shit yet? I'm a two time VHL champ, while you're just a potential Founder cup winner. And after this season, you still will be as a potential champ. tg5Ws.png

If you want to use legacy I think you're going to need someone else. You've brought a knife to a gun fight.

29 minutes ago, Jericho said:

If you want to use legacy I think you're going to need someone else. You've brought a knife to a gun fight.

Excuse me? 

I'm Benjamin Zeptenbergs - two time VHL champ.

You are Xander Finn - a newbie with 0 cups and awards, which is obvious

He is Fabio Jokinen - a junior with 0 cups and awards. 

fbmBFeW.jpg

14 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Excuse me? 

I'm Guntis Petenis - a rookie with 0 cups and awards

fbmBFeW.jpg

Ftfy

45 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

Excuse me? 

I'm Benjamin Zeptenbergs - two time VHL champ.

fbmBFeW.jpg

Yeah because this is my first player.

4 hours ago, hedgehog337 said:

You are also jealous of my good looks. You hate to see someone so attractive to be so talented as well.

5 hours ago, jRuutu said:

You are also jealous of my good looks. You hate to see someone so attractive to be so talented as well.

omg THIS! People always hating on me because I'm multi-facetedly amazing and I like to make up words.

And FWIW, the legend that is @CoachReilly actually requested the creation of the other legend that is SSK Nick Cannon, which I happily obliged because of our common passion for Wildin' Out!

20 hours ago, Jericho said:

most professional work places hickeys are frowned upon.

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FRIEND @Mr. Hickey BITCH I'LL CUT YOU!

As a side note though, I keep giving my one aforementioned Tinder date hickeys because her skin is brittle and fragile. I don't even have to bite her and she just starts reddening up, it's frustrating. Especially because she really likes being bit.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

WHAT THE FUCK DID YOU SAY ABOUT MY FRIEND @Mr. Hickey BITCH I'LL CUT YOU!

As a side note though, I keep giving my one aforementioned Tinder date hickeys because her skin is brittle and fragile. I don't even have to bite her and she just starts reddening up, it's frustrating. Especially because she really likes being bit.

That's why you don't go on tinder

Though one time my gf asked I  I could give her a hickey. It was odd but hey I aim to please