VHL Life by DT

Da Trifecta

CLeganebowl Finals.. meant to be?

Toronto 4peat, will the league die?

What's P. Hammy's last season going to look like?

Will Phil Shankly be drafted 1st OA in the S52 Draft?

4:59pm 12th Nov

Is Rubber Band going to be better than Mikaelson?

If you had to relocate a team, what city would you choose to relocate them to? (Don't have to give the VHL team you are relocating)

When presented with a free apple or a free orange, which do you prefer to take?

Favourite drink of choice?

Is Rubber Band going to stick with a 8 year career?

Who do you think is wearing a fresher fit @ the time of reading this question on your podcast... You or kesler?

Do you wear dad hats? Do you think kesler wears dad hats?

best pizza topping combination?

How much do you hate Trump me right now?

Please spitball ideas you'd bring to the BoG. There's some good ones in there!

What are the chances of Helsinki being under the cap again?

What's your favourite ever VHL team?

1) You seem to retire early pretty often... what is it about the VHL that keeps you around?

2) You're probably a PlayStation 4 pro at this point. What is your favourite video game of all time and why?

3) Think about all the colours. Why are they colours? Think about all the "colours" that you can't perceive. Holy shit! What is your favourite colour that doesn't exist? 

4) The European conference is in desperate need of talent. Would you mind playing in Europe again or would you rather join one of the stacked North American rosters?

5) The VHLM Awards were just announced. Cover your votes and why you voted for them!

thoughts on the 49ers season so far?

thoughts on the upcoming VHLM season?

why did you retire Kai so early? he had some good potential, not as much as you wanted but it was there, I think you could have stuck it out with him

thoughts on a new second player? you have 4 season I think then you will be allowed a 2nd player, name? position?

• 2 weeks later...

Headed into a draft, would you rather have a player like Franchise Cornerstone that has 99 PA and 99 SC and 75 PH or would you rather have a more structured build like a 99 SC and 92 PA and 85 PH with a bit of other stuff? Does that build work well just because they're dominating control of the puck or does the decision engine not really matter as much as once thought? Will it work well early in the VHL?

Pastrnak has not been doing as well as I wanted, only 6th among LW. Do I just need to wait for my time to come in Yukon?