2013-2014 NHL Discussion Thread

8Ovechkin8

He was part of the reason why they were good and they were part of the reason why he was good.

You realize the Sharks are a good team and yet he sucks now right? Havlat's success has little to do with the teams he has been on and more on how much he actually commits himself.

Edited by Kendrick

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ༼ つ ◕_◕ ༽つ

Markstrom and Lack had same goalie coach in Sweden

Lack backed up Markstrom in SHL

Lack got first AHL win over Markstrom

Without the father there isn't the son.

In the name of Shero the Father, Shero the Son, and Shero the Holy GM, I do hereby profess the faith of the Penguins. For it is written that one such incarnation of the Shero (Shero the Father) hast lain with the enemy in order to strike more truly at its soul. When one walks in the path set before us by the prophet Lemieux, one can truly see the hockey world for what it is, and one can be strong in denouncing Flyers and walking in the path of the Penguins, now and until the end of time.

(Yes, I think Shero is amazing, no, I'm not serious about the religious bit. It's a running joke between me and a friend of mine that if either of us were to ever join an organized religion again, the only possibility would be if someone invented Sheroism.)

In other news, I really do feel bad for all the Canucks fans on here, this was a terrible day for you guys, and even as a fan of another team I have to hope you bounce back some, get guys to run the organization in a set direction and not a little of this, a little of that, a whole lot of nothing at all.

Guest Svoboda_3

To NY:

Martin St. Louis

To TB:

Ryan Callahan, 1st in '15 and 2nd in '14

Edited by Svoboda_3

Guest Svoboda_3

To OTT:

F Ales Hemsky

To EDM:

'15 3rd and'14 5th round picks

Oilers retain 50% of Hemsky's contract. Good deal for Ottawa.

Edited by Svoboda_3

Guest Svoboda_3

To MTL:

Devan Dubyk

To NAS:

Future Considerations

----------------------------

To LA

D Brayden McNabb

2 - 2nd round picks

To BUF

F Hudson Fasching

D/F Nicolas Deslauriers

Edited by Svoboda_3

So Vancouver fans can probably tell me this a bit better. But I'm hearing reports that you guys are rebuilding to fit a team more that Torts wants. Is that accurate? 

At this point, I think it's rebuilding in general. I want the coaching staff to go as well, I don't like any of them. I'm starting to get the impression that the game has just left Tortorella behind, Mike Sullivan is terrible, and Glen Gulutzan should've been hired to be our AHL head coach.

Bo Horvat, Zack Kassian, Shawn Matthias, Jacob Markstrom, Raphael Diaz, Alexander Sultzer for Roberto Luongo, Cory Schneider, Cody Hodgson and Dale Weise. thats how i see these trades went for the canucks.. Gillis also signed Sundin for half a season at what 10 million? He's signed Garrison for 5 mil a season, gave Luongo that awful contract, re signed the sedins for what 7 mill?

why does he still have a job. Im at a loss for words that Luongo is gone. I cant believe how bad the fans and management treated him. Canucks fans will never understand how goos we had it with Luongo, before we got him our tandem was Dan Cloutier and Alex Auld. I mean really? 

Edited by StevenStamkos91