Davos Hot Start - Moher MIA, then FIA

CoachReilly

DAVOS JETS OUT TO 5-1 START

Backup DAV G outstanding in two wins

Davos, Switzerland - The HC Davos Dynamo have gotten off to a swell start thanks to some great play from Davey Jones and Sergey Brovalenko. The two goaltenders have played well for Davos, too, with Lennox Moher going 2-1 in his first 3 starts with a 92.0 SV%. DAV G has been great a swell, going 2-0 with a 93.2 SV%.

When asked about his off-season workout, Moher said, "Yeah, I probably could have done a little bit more to improve my game. I've had a lot of off-ice distractions, getting engaged. Bitches be crayyyyyyy-zayyyyyy. One bitch in particular. But seriously, I hope to be a much more consistent presence here."

Davos GM Victor Alfredsson commented on Moher's recent inconsistency in practice, saying, "We trust he'll be back to full force soon. We're certainly counting on him to do so. He was our first overall pick last season for a reason."

Why the hell did I not get a pm from you  :wub:

you should have facebooked me mannnnnn

matt had lots of bullshit with work/engaged life going on the last 5 weeks.  stupid stupid shit that's way less important than getting moher into the HOF

you should have facebooked me mannnnnn

matt had lots of bullshit with work/engaged life going on the last 5 weeks.  stupid stupid shit that's way less important than getting moher into the HOF

2nd

ps i might be moving back to chi this summer, we'll see.  not that you care cause we cant be roomies anymore :(