Surprising News: I don't hate Calgary

Beketov

• Commissioner

I'm stuck waiting for my tires to get changed anyway so I might as well get 1 TPE out of it.

I want to make something very clear, although it may come as a surprise to many: I don't hate Calgary. In fact some of my best success has come from players on the Wranglers. In Season 3 I won with Sharpe and in S44 I won it again with Miller. I also fully respect what @eaglesfan036 has done with the team in the past couple of seasons.

So, with that said, should I have opened the can of worms I did in that trade thread? Probably not, I can admit that. I was having a shitty day and it's annoying to see Seattle have such Free Agent problems while other teams get the players they want AND get a discount on them.

I do definitely want to beat the wranglers, don't get me wrong. I sincerely hope we kick their ass this season. I just wanted to make myself clear that I don't dislike the wranglers or their members.

I still think an amendment to the rules regarding free agents could be order to avoid these pre-arranged sign and trades. Just because they've always happened doesn't mean they probably should be. That's neither here nor there though.

So Calgary, I'm sorry for starting a shit show last night. Please don't hate me because I don't hate you. I just want to beat you.

*For Holik

• Commissioner
Just now, Phil said:

Be careful what you wish for.. have you seen @Beketov play CoD? He'll fuck Calgary up!!!!

That depends, does Calgary lag, boost, camp, or cheat?

18 minutes ago, Beketov said:

That depends, does Calgary lag, boost, camp, or cheat?

Last COD I really played was Black Ops(1 I think although @eaglesfan036 can confirm) and I was 100% a camper with silenced Galil, camouflage, cold-skin or whatever it's called, and motion sensors. Had a couple spots on every map and just set up my tent.