When it rains, it pours

jRuutu

I must admit that I have been feeling bit down lately, but I know what is the reason behind that. Most people have the opportunity to see Fabio Jokinen play live, I will never get the change to watch Fabio Jokinen play live while sitting at home or at the arena.

What an absolute treat it is to watch a player of my skill level perform on the ice, just think about the elegance and grace when I get my legs moving while dangling around other players. Some has said that watching me play has been spiritual experience that helped them to realize what is important in life. 

Quite easy to see why someone is feeling bit down when opportunity like watching Fabio Jokinen play live is not there, I just need to find something else that brings sunshine and never ending happiness into my life. Just remember, I´m not here forever, come and see me play live now that you still have the change.  Watching videos or movies of me playing is not the same as watching live, trust me, I have tried.

6 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

Real reason I stuck to my backup plan: To watch Fabio Jokinen play hockey. Occassionally without my pants

You don´t even have to wear pants, the boards will cover most of the action nicely. The players who are sitting next to you might be bit annoyed though. Also the crowd behind you can make it hard to concentrate, but they say big part of hockey is between your ears! Need to be able to focus and do your own thing.

4 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

You don´t even have to wear pants, the boards will cover most of the action nicely. The players who are sitting next to you might be bit annoyed though. Also the crowd behind you can make it hard to concentrate, but they say big part of hockey is between your ears! Need to be able to focus and do your own thing.

The perks of being a backup! QUE D2 keeps threatening reporting me to HR though so perhaps I'd better stop.