Kendrick

f0Q19ls.jpg

It has been 47 seasons in the Victory Hockey League since a certain record was set. That record of course is the most goals in a single season. In fact it has been about 25 seasons since anyone has even threatened that record. Scotty Campbell holds that record and although the times were different back then, it is still quite the feat. Campbell actually holds the second spot as well with 87 goals in a season as well as a tie for the third spot with 79 goals in a single campaign. Tukka Reikkinen was the aforementioned player who came close 25 seasons ago with an astonishing 79 goals that puts him also in a tire for third. At the time Reikkinen was playing for the now defunct Vasteras IK Eagles created by the worst Dortmund supporter in history, Lucas Tannehill (aka PensFan01). Since that 27th Season, several relevant players like Michael Wozniak, Phil Rafter and Jarvis Baldwin have has their crack at the record but have all come up short. Is the league ever going to see someone even crack the Top 25 list? With league parity growing every year, it appears that answer might be no.

43 minutes ago, gregreg said:

Only way to get that many goals is to have his pace so I don't know what your getting at 

The STHS has a way of evening things out, not sure whats so hard to understand here haha

Just now, Kendrick said:

The STHS has a way of evening things out, not sure whats so hard to understand here haha

Yet players have reached these numbers before and I'm saying Sleeman has a shot. Bunch of debby downers you guys are 

16 minutes ago, gregreg said:

Yet players have reached these numbers before and I'm saying Sleeman has a shot. Bunch of debby downers you guys are 

They have reached those numbers...25 seasons ago as mentioned in the article in which it seems you didn't really read haha. He has a shot but what we are saying is that the STHS usually drops peoples totals in the end.

2 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

They have reached those numbers...25 seasons ago as mentioned in the article in which it seems you didn't really read haha. He has a shot but what we are saying is that the STHS usually drops peoples totals in the end.

You're such an ass Kendrick haha 

I read your stupid article and all I said as of now he has a shot but that can't happen because the all mighty Kendrick said STHS won't let it. 

I have hope for something cool to happen in a boring season for the EU. 

If not well fuck Kendrick the almighty will be right again 

50 minutes ago, gregreg said:

You're such an ass Kendrick haha 

I read your stupid article and all I said as of now he has a shot but that can't happen because the all mighty Kendrick said STHS won't let it. 

I have hope for something cool to happen in a boring season for the EU. 

If not well fuck Kendrick the almighty will be right again 

70c47615c533b855e3008322b4331934f8957293