Official Career Thread

frescoelmo

1 hour ago, Evans said:

Make one not rectangular or square. 

Like a triangle or an octagon. 

Make it an industry-standard to have a kegerator built into all fridges...  I had to build one and that was too much work :cheers: 

9 hours ago, frescoelmo said:

Make it an industry-standard to have a kegerator built into all fridges...  I had to build one and that was too much work :cheers: 

I present to you, Vessi. This is a "side project" my company has been developing. It's not built into the fridge but it is counter height to be built into a kitchen potentially.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vessi-beer-fermentor-and-dispenser--4#/

3 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

I present to you, Vessi. This is a "side project" my company has been developing. It's not built into the fridge but it is counter height to be built into a kitchen potentially.

https://www.indiegogo.com/projects/vessi-beer-fermentor-and-dispenser--4#/

That's dope, I would love to have that...  waiting 4-6 weeks after the wort is cooled is the WORST (i brew my own beer).  Also finding something climate-controlled to your liking can be annoying.

Confirmed in...  I'll take a pic of my kegerator later today after work.

8 minutes ago, frescoelmo said:

That's dope, I would love to have that...  waiting 4-6 weeks after the wort is cooled is the WORST (i brew my own beer).  Also finding something climate-controlled to your liking can be annoying.

Confirmed in...  I'll take a pic of my kegerator later today after work.

They started off at $1200 then slowly increased the price, probably trying to find a price point for the actual launch of the product. I know nothing about brewing beer but this seemed convenient at least.

• Commissioner

Assistant Editor / Editor for television and film at a production company in Halifax. 

Assistant editing is basically just backing up, transcoding and syncing all the footage when it comes in.

My main editing is offline editing which is what people would normally think of. Cutting the footage to create the show / film.

I have also dabbled in (aka did the entirety of our show over the summer) Online editing which is taking the finished show and basically making it look better via colour correction, effects, etc.

22 minutes ago, evrydayimbyfuglien said:

They started off at $1200 then slowly increased the price, probably trying to find a price point for the actual launch of the product. I know nothing about brewing beer but this seemed convenient at least.

Yeah it would save like 90% of the time it takes lol.

• 5 weeks later...