Official Career Thread

frescoelmo

I'm a mailman. Usually I'd be delivering the letters but over the Christmas period, I've been delivering the parcels instead. Wanted to do that because it was a 2:30PM start, so I can get a hell of a sleep haha. 

27 minutes ago, ADwyer87 said:

I'm working as a sales associate at a gas station. Just biding time till I find another summer job ?

Sales is good to get into if you're good at it, but probably not at a gas station I would imagine lol

7 minutes ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

Sales is good to get into if you're good at it, but probably not at a gas station I would imagine lol

Yeah, "sales associate" basically just means regular worker at Wallis co haha. It's terrible, I have to put up with way more bullshit and do way more than my friends do, and they're making either the same money as me or more

1 minute ago, ADwyer87 said:

Yeah, "sales associate" basically just means regular worker at Wallis co haha. It's terrible, I have to put up with way more bullshit and do way more than my friends do, and they're making either the same money as me or more

If you can find a sales job that has a base wage along with a commission structure you can do really well. The amount of effort you put into your job in that environment can dictate your pay.

56 minutes ago, GoodLeftUndone said:

If you can find a sales job that has a base wage along with a commission structure you can do really well. The amount of effort you put into your job in that environment can dictate your pay.

Idk if I'd be good at it. Plus they'd have to be willing to work with my 3 months of availability lol