GM 126: Bratislava vs. Oslo

Higgins

2 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I mean mathematically that's incorrect.

Technically it's right because I gave up less goals, meaning I get the W. Save % don't mean shit to me as long as I can win. So I will savor that over save % right now. This is the VHLM. Numbers don't matter. Only thing that does to me is the cup.

47 minutes ago, BMax said:

Technically it's right because I gave up less goals, meaning I get the W. Save % don't mean shit to me as long as I can win. So I will savor that over save % right now. This is the VHLM. Numbers don't matter. Only thing that does to me is the cup.

I mean, that's all fine and good but that's more of a testiment to the other players. Obviously 5 goals is better than 4, but your statement saying that 4 on 20 is better than 5 on 32 is mathematically incorrect. It isn't a matter of opinion, it's a mathematical fact.

The point I was getting at was that YOU shouldn't be the one shit talking, because YOU played like shit. If one of the skaters did it would make a bit more sense.

35 minutes ago, Jericho said:

I mean, that's all fine and good but that's more of a testiment to the other players. Obviously 5 goals is better than 4, but your statement saying that 4 on 20 is better than 5 on 32 is mathematically incorrect. It isn't a matter of opinion, it's a mathematical fact.

The point I was getting at was that YOU shouldn't be the one shit talking, because YOU played like shit. If one of the skaters did it would make a bit more sense.

I didn't play like shit. I played up to par and allowed less goals, therefore Power played like shit.

3 minutes ago, BMax said:

I didn't play like shit. I played up to par and allowed less goals, therefore Power played like shit.

I mean you both played like shit.

Also none of that disproves anything I said.

15 minutes ago, BMax said:

I never said I didn't play like shit. Just didn't play shit enough to get the loss.

You seem to have trouble following basic conversation threads.

1 minute ago, Jericho said:

You seem to have trouble following basic conversation threads.

Not all all. I get what you said and I am almost certain you get what I said. "Blah blah, mathematically worse, blah blah". I am quite certain that got to the point. But as the teams winning goalie, I can speak out because I helped the team just as much as the next person did.

45 minutes ago, BMax said:

Not all all. I get what you said and I am almost certain you get what I said. "Blah blah, mathematically worse, blah blah". I am quite certain that got to the point. But as the teams winning goalie, I can speak out because I helped the team just as much as the next person did.

I mean if you want to have selective reading that's fine, but you're going to miss things. That's the sign of an inferior mind. Expand your horizons, grow as a person. Learn how to have a disagreement without ignoring half of what the other person says because you don't know how to respond to it.

3 hours ago, Jericho said:

I mean if you want to have selective reading that's fine, but you're going to miss things. That's the sign of an inferior mind. Expand your horizons, grow as a person. Learn how to have a disagreement without ignoring half of what the other person says because you don't know how to respond to it.

I heard the only important parts needed tbh

4 hours ago, BMax said:

Hey now. Just because you guys have that gay orgy over there, don't need to save your boyfriend.

When cornered, lots of animals lash out.

BTW homophobia went out the door in like 2004.

Also he did just prove you wrong, and me right. You literally can't keep track of a thread of conversation, even just your part.

Hey math friends, if we are actually arguing playoffs and wins...

Oslo Storm - 29 Wins, 59 Points. 

Bratislava Watchmen - 27 Wins 56 Points

Let's look at the head to head this season to give us an indication of playoffs....

Oslo and Bratsivala have played each other 7 times thus far, in those games...Oslo has gone 4-3 (2 being in OT/SO) But if that were a 7 game series, OT and SO don't matter wins are wins. So we'd of eliminated you. Math over. You lose. 

:cheers: 

@BMax aka DaTrifecta

13025190.gif

4 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

Hey math friends, if we are actually arguing playoffs and wins...

Oslo Storm - 29 Wins, 59 Points. 

Bratislava Watchmen - 27 Wins 56 Points

Let's look at the head to head this season to give us an indication of playoffs....

Oslo and Bratsivala have played each other 7 times thus far, in those games...Oslo has gone 4-3 (2 being in OT/SO) But if that were a 7 game series, OT and SO don't matter wins are wins. So we'd of eliminated you. Math over. You lose. 

:cheers: 

@BMax aka DaTrifecta

13025190.gif

Upside down mathematics to troll DT, or something? Just curious, cause Bratislava is first rn. Also,

5 minutes ago, Mr. Power said:

But if that were a 7 game series, OT and SO don't matter wins are wins.

You're wrong about OT. 4-2 Bratislava :jordanlaff: