Top 50 Players of 2016 Deliberations

Tagger

14 minutes ago, Streetlite said:

So would you like me to make a spreadsheet of overall stats (S47 to present) for you tomorrow morning?

Sure, that'd be great!

Another heads up, going to be changing the format on this again. Thinking on it further, with the sheer word count and effort that a top 50 list would require, it would leave very little room for any actual insight or anything like that, so it wouldn't make for a particularly good read. 

What I will be doing instead though is a "2016 Awards Show", which will give out awards based on the happenings of this year just gone, and will cover awards such as:

Most Surprising Player

Most Disappointing Player

Worst Team

Best Team

Hottest Mess (This is an "award" for something that just turned out to be a complete shitshow. Can be awarded to moments, decisions, teams or individual members),

Best Change (Relating to changes that made the VHL better rather than teams)

And will then round of the awards with a Top 20 ranking of the best players in the VHL of 2016. If you have any other suggestions for awards that you would like to see discussed, feel free to suggest them here and if I like em, I'll try to include them!

31 minutes ago, hedgehog337 said:

And once again I can skip this article already, cause with that format Benjamin won't be in it. Good job. 

If not being in an article was the basis for whether you read it or not, why were you even going to read my top 50 in the first place?

Edited by YEAH!stlemania

20 minutes ago, YEAH!stlemania said:

If not being in an article was the basis for whether you read it or not, why were you even going to read my top 50 in the first place?

Because I think he was a TOP 50 player in last year. Or maybe not, but at least there would be a hype for me to read it.