A tribute to Victor

scoop

@Victor perhaps you're reading this.

lol at you

In your last season you decide to not sign with New York? Like wtf man. It's your last season, why not come play for New York one last time? Maybe you don't feel the same attachment that I do to the franchise, but haven't all your players been here at one point? Why with your last player would you just throw that away? Whatever. The funny part of it is that you hadn't missed the playoffs in so long and then you turn your back on New York to sign with that Toronto team, and then New York ends up winning the cup.

I mean, you probably don't care all that much. I'm sure you had a fun time with that Toronto team, I really believe that. But I just think it's kind of funny how underwhelming of a final season that was. A better season and a Cup could've pushed Greg Clegane to be considered the best goalie in VHL history, but instead nah.

Oh and I guess thanks for giving me my first chance to be a GM here way back when you were like 14 years old.

• Head Moderator
17 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I think this should become a trend. Misleading title followed by a roast of a member and all their questionable decisions.

Mostly roasts on you then