mock draft

scoop

1st: Quebec - C Franchise Cornerstone @boubabi

I imagine Frank and boubabi get along well enough that Frank won't pass on the best player in the draft, and also some sort of franchise cornerstone pun.

2nd: Helsinki - LW John Locke @Will

Has Draper ever had a player on Helsinki? I'm not sure. Locke may not look like the best player available here, but I think Higgins wants him and won't risk him falling to seven.

3rd: Stockholm - D Xander Finn @Jericho

Between Lee King Snatch and Xander Finn, I think Stockholm is going to have a hold on the top defenseman award for a while.

4th: Toronto - C Lukas Muller @solas

Toronto will get a great player here at four, possibly the second best player in the draft is Muller does fall to them.

5th: Davos - RW Motherfucker Sharpe @JardyB10

Davos needs everything but a goalie, unless they trade Apollo Skye. Jardy has one of the highest TPE totals of players remaining, and he's a reliable pick.

6th: Calgary - D Roman Sokolov @Beketov

Although Calgary might need a goalie, there are plenty available in the next couple seasons so they go and grab a VHL veteran in Beketov.

7th: Helsinki - C Marc-Alexandre Leblanc @Pandar

Probably the best non-goalie available, certainly better than Fredman Krigger, who couldn't even win a Founder's Cup. Leblanc is rising fast, could be a sleeper pick if GM's don't take notice.

8th: Quebec - G mist4ke @Streetlite

Quebec has a good backup goalie, but they need a starter for the future, and certain S54 draftees are not the solution for which they will be looking.

9th: Riga - G Astrid Moon @BMax

Disappointed that mist4ke doesn't fall to them, Riga takes Astrid Moon to replace the retiring Sandro Clegane.

10th: Stockholm - C Fredinamijs Krigars @hedgehog337

I think at this point it's Krigars or Apollo Aho as the best players available, and drafting Rockstar probably doesn't appeal to Advantage.

Edited by Streetlite