[S53] -- (S46) RW - Shawn Muller

Advantage

Just now, BMax said:

So much for Helsink being #1 on your list. Once a liar, always a perpetual liar.

it changed once Kohler signed in Stockholm and Hamilton signed in SEA. if Kohler goes elsewhere i was probably going to Helsinki. just a hole on defense in helsinki and a hole FOR NOW in net. no doubt as you get better so will helsinki but Degrath is better than you by almost 150 tpe as you are fresh out of the vhlm with 200 tpe. but thats ok. keep talking. 

12 minutes ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

it changed once Kohler signed in Stockholm and Hamilton signed in SEA. if Kohler goes elsewhere i was probably going to Helsinki. just a hole on defense in helsinki and a hole FOR NOW in net. no doubt as you get better so will helsinki but Degrath is better than you by almost 150 tpe as you are fresh out of the vhlm with 200 tpe. but thats ok. keep talking. 

Well I hope you lose and I get to laugh in your face. That probably won't happen due to Advantage being a better GM than Eagles was but it's wishful thinking.

18 minutes ago, BMax said:

So much for Helsink being #1 on your list. Once a liar, always a perpetual liar.

In all fairness thats not what his list looked to me when I spoke to him. Not to mention Helsinki is banking on a rookie goaltender to carry them into a final, which is even more impossible than STHS providing luck to @Toast

3 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

In all fairness thats not what his list looked to me when I spoke to him. Not to mention Helsinki is banking on a rookie goaltender to carry them into a final, which is even more impossible than STHS providing luck to @Toast

How did that work out for Victor when he won in S45 with his rookie goaltender?

3 minutes ago, BMax said:

How did that work out for Victor when he won in S45 with his rookie goaltender?

There is a difference between Victor's player and your player. I don't want to go into the past players of yours to find you more proof. Just saying.

8 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

There is a difference between Victor's player and your player. I don't want to go into the past players of yours to find you more proof. Just saying.

My last goaltender was way better than this one, but it's not that hard to win with a rookie goaltender with 200 TPE. If the right team is in front of him. Besides when playoffs roll around, I should be sitting at or around 300 TPE easily. But I get what your saying, he'd rather take the insurance of a guy a little more seasoned.

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

ill just sit hear waiting for your next rage quit,,, :P

You already used that one, bud.

Also, how does it feel that your best player isn't as good as my first one? #ScrubLord

1 hour ago, Kendrick said:

1/25 odds is better than nothing!

1 hour ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

Black Velvet > Every defenseman combined in the league.

1 minute ago, TheLastOlympian07 said:

that was the sad attempt at a joke. 

although its not much better. 5.3 percent compared to the 4 percent you have

I demand strict accuracy in my humour, dammit. 

Good luck in :sto: