[S53] D - Hudson Abbott

hedgehog337

Welcome to the league @Scooter and we hope you will stay here for a long time! Now you will receive offers from VHLM GM's and you will have to wait 12h (11h for you now) after creating your player before you can accept the contract. Contracts can range from $500,000 up to $2,000,000.

Bratislava Watchmen offers 1M for one season. We are the defending champs now and although we won't compete in this season, you'll have much playing time at least. And our LR isn't dead ^_^

Good luck with your player and good luck whenever you will end up!

@Smarch @The Bread Man @Streetlite @JardyB10 @TheLastOlympian07 @BobertZ

Edited by hedgehog337

Just now, hedgehog337 said:

Welcome to the league @Scooter and we hope you will stay here for a long time! Now you will receive offers from VHLM GM's and you will have to wait 12h after creating your player before you can accept the contract. Contracts can range from $500,000 up to $2,000,000.

Bratislava Watchmen offers 1M for one season. We are the defending champs now and although we won't compete in this season, you'll have much playing time at least. And our LR isn't dead ^_^

Good luck with your player and good luck whenever you will end up!

@Smarch @The Bread Man @Streetlite @JardyB10 @TheLastOlympian07 @BobertZ

I was just in the middle of making this thread as well, haha. Good thing I saw your notification!

@Scooter The Ottawa Lynx offer Hudson Abbott $2,000,000 for his services this season.

You're making a great first impression just in the first few hours of being here, and I'm confident you'll be a great player. What's more, the Lynx is currently one of the "big three" competitive teams this season. We currently have one of the best goaltenders in the league in Jacob, as well as a promising alternate starter whom I'm excited to develop. Our team has a some very solid offensive depth, having two returning high TPE forwards, one of the best forwards from the draft, and some great developing talent as well.

What we may be lacking, however, is a bonafide #1-2 defenceman, and I think you could fit that role perfectly. Currently we have a decent veteran defenceman in Tomas Syndergaard (who may or may not get poached to the VHL) and a promising young guy in JourneyMan, who comes from a very solid member. As such, I would have you playing on the first line with one of those two guys, as well as the top PP and PK units as well.

We've got a solid locker room with a good mix of newer and veteran members. You would make a great addition. :cheers:  :ott:

26 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I was just in the middle of making this thread as well, haha. Good thing I saw your notification!

@Scooter The Ottawa Lynx offer Hudson Abbott $2,000,000 for his services this season.

You're making a great first impression just in the first few hours of being here, and I'm confident you'll be a great player. What's more, the Lynx is currently one of the "big three" competitive teams this season. We currently have one of the best goaltenders in the league in Jacob, as well as a promising alternate starter whom I'm excited to develop. Our team has a some very solid offensive depth, having two returning high TPE forwards, one of the best forwards from the draft, and some great developing talent as well.

What we may be lacking, however, is a bonafide #1-2 defenceman, and I think you could fit that role perfectly. Currently we have a decent veteran defenceman in Tomas Syndergaard (who may or may not get poached to the VHL) and a promising young guy in JourneyMan, who comes from a very solid member. As such, I would have you playing on the first line with one of those two guys, as well as the top PP and PK units as well.

We've got a solid locker room with a good mix of newer and veteran members. You would make a great addition. :cheers:  :ott:

To further add to this pitch, if you join us @Scooter you get to pet Harambe and I will lend you tree fiddy.

18 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm going to accept this offer, Seth and Jardy were really helpful while I was learning the site yesterday. They also offered me the most money and a spot on the top pairing.

• Smarch locked this topic