[S53} RW - Verner Reinholdt

Smarch

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

I like it here! It's at most a $20 cab ride no matter where I get drunk in the city.

My sister went to university there and I used to visit. I always had fun partying in Saskatoon. The comment was meant more for the scrub Saskatoon team here that has no hope of beating Ottawa.

2 minutes ago, Scooter said:

My sister went to university there and I used to visit. I always had fun partying in Saskatoon. The comment was meant more for the scrub Saskatoon team here that has no hope of beating Ottawa.

Haha, I know you meant no harm in it, Dwyer was just trying to be a penis. That's why I banned him. And even if you did, I wouldn't really care. I'm from a small town, and the favourite thing everyone from small town's like to do is talk about how shitty all other small towns are, and how shitty it would be to live there. The irony isn't lost on me. Saskatoon is just a really really big small town, haha.

1 hour ago, JardyB10 said:

Haha, I know you meant no harm in it, Dwyer was just trying to be a penis. That's why I banned him. And even if you did, I wouldn't really care. I'm from a small town, and the favourite thing everyone from small town's like to do is talk about how shitty all other small towns are, and how shitty it would be to live there. The irony isn't lost on me. Saskatoon is just a really really big small town, haha.

No one likes you, Jardy

On 2/8/2017 at 1:41 PM, Smarch said:

@Mr. Power

Brampton would like to offer you the max 2,000,000 for 1 year to come help our offense. We have a good team with active members, we just lack someone to help out on  the first line. Hopefully my offer of the max shows how serious I am about getting you on board. 

Good luck with your new player!

@JardyB10 @Scooter @The Bread Man @Streetlite @hedgehog337 @BobertZ

Accepted Smarch argument about mentorship really fits in with the new players narrative. Appreciate the offers all I'll say Scooter was really close second.

2 hours ago, Mr. Power said:

Accepted Smarch argument about mentorship really fits in with the new players narrative. Appreciate the offers all I'll say Scooter was really close second.

Mother fucker, sad to see you go elsewhere but good luck with the career

• Smarch locked this topic