The Biggest Bust

Phil

Well holy shit it's Sunday night again.

This means that for the second consecutive week,  @Phil has not done a point task for Shankly. 

This is especially troublesome because since coming back to full activity 4 seasons into Phil Villeneuve's career (yea how many of you remember that scrub?) I have not missed a point task. I've done hundreds of Media spots and Podcasts during my time here, but now for the first time since "being active" I've missed 2 full weeks of PTs.

This is not good.

We could blame it on the fact that I now have a woman. But that's unfair to her and just a lie. I just have not been bothered to do it. What I have been doing in my spare time is working on a Mass-Building Program that is very unique to anything you'll find anywhere. My working title for it is "Swole-osophy" and I will be testing this 8-week program on myself starting next week. I use periodization and reverse periodization to keep the body guessing as to what's coming next and increase muscle buidling. I am highly confident that this program will work magic. 

The point is... Shankly's a bust.

20 minutes ago, Devise said:

medic_full_bod_large.jpg?v=1434222113

I tried to Google biggest bust but got a bunch of boob gifs and figured that was better left in @Uzi domain.

Hilartiously tyhat is a bust of the Medic chartacter from Team Fortress 2 - a game I made hundreds of dollars in hahahah

44 minutes ago, Devise said:

medic_full_bod_large.jpg?v=1434222113

I tried to Google biggest bust but got a bunch of boob gifs and figured that was better left in @Uzi domain.

Good move son. Leave that to the experts. Of interest though is the German adult star Beshine/Mayra Hills. Now that is a massive bust.

tumblr_ntyq6rzDK01u9twhco1_400.jpg

Edited by Uzi

13 hours ago, Phil said:

Well holy shit it's Sunday night again.

This means that for the second consecutive week,  @Phil has not done a point task for Shankly. 

This is especially troublesome because since coming back to full activity 4 seasons into Phil Villeneuve's career (yea how many of you remember that scrub?) I have not missed a point task. I've done hundreds of Media spots and Podcasts during my time here, but now for the first time since "being active" I've missed 2 full weeks of PTs.

This is not good.

We could blame it on the fact that I now have a woman. But that's unfair to her and just a lie. I just have not been bothered to do it. What I have been doing in my spare time is working on a Mass-Building Program that is very unique to anything you'll find anywhere. My working title for it is "Swole-osophy" and I will be testing this 8-week program on myself starting next week. I use periodization and reverse periodization to keep the body guessing as to what's coming next and increase muscle buidling. I am highly confident that this program will work magic. 

The point is... Shankly's a bust.

Where are pics of this said woman?

On 2/13/2017 at 1:37 AM, Uzi said:

Good move son. Leave that to the experts. Of interest though is the German adult star Beshine/Mayra Hills. Now that is a massive bust.

tumblr_ntyq6rzDK01u9twhco1_400.jpg

How is she not confined to a wheel chair. If I put that much weight on my chest my spine would collapse.

On 2/13/2017 at 0:26 AM, Phil said:

We could blame it on the fact that I now have a woman. But that's unfair to her and just a lie. I just have not been bothered to do it. What I have been doing in my spare time is working on a

What was the lie? That your woman is cuasing you to miss PTs or that you have a woman?

OH SNAP!

Jk Phil, I love you!