[S53] D - Jon Snow

Smarch

Welcome to the league @ChiefNoka4! ASOIAF is literally my favourite thing of all time.

The Ottawa Lynx would like to offer Jon Snow our last $1,000,000 for his defensive services! Unlike Oslo, we ARE the best team in the league statistically, and also personality-wise. Halfway through the season, we have only suffered 3 losses, and only 1 of those were in regulation. As it happens, we could really use another active defenceman to finalize our roster!

I would likely play you on the first line with Hudson Abbott, and have you on the secondary PP and PK lines. You would get lots of ice time, and hopefully points playing with our plethora of gifted forwards.

We have a great active locker room with a good combination of new guys and veterans who you can develop with and/or receive guidance from.

I'd love for you to join us, but regardless who you sign with, I wish you good luck!

Because of his thorough explanation and love of game of thrones, I'm going to have to accept the offer from @JardyB10 to send my services to the Ottawa Lynx! 

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Ottawa Lynx, for this night and all the nights to come.

... on the other hand, forget all that, let's just win!!

• Smarch locked this topic
10 hours ago, ChiefNoka4 said:

Because of his thorough explanation and love of game of thrones, I'm going to have to accept the offer from @JardyB10 to send my services to the Ottawa Lynx! 

Night gathers, and now my watch begins. It shall not end until my death. I shall take no wife, hold no lands, father no children. I shall wear no crowns and win no glory. I shall live and die at my post. I am the sword in the darkness. I am the watcher on the walls. I am the fire that burns against the cold, the light that brings the dawn, the horn that wakes the sleepers, the shield that guards the realms of men. I pledge my life and honor to the Ottawa Lynx, for this night and all the nights to come.

... on the other hand, forget all that, let's just win!!

I wish I could like this repeatedly. :D