POLL: Pablo vs Gretzky vs Fook Yu & Helsinki's goalie situation

hedgehog337

Will Helsinki draft a goalie?  

20 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

First of all, the situation between @Da Trifecta, @Higgins and other VHL members has reached boiling point. The evil minds are saying that Helsinki GM doesn't trusts Astrid Moon anymore and he is looking to draft another goalie in the draft ( @Kendrick or @DollarAndADream or maybe even @BobertZ for the lulz ). I believe these are just talks for making the off-season even more exciting, but maybe Higgins already decided to make a goalie change?

One more topic: we can see an exciting battle between three center sniper players: @Pablo, @TheLastOlympian07 a.k.a. Shawn Gretzky and @tfong / Fook Yu. Fong actually stays out of these trash talks between Pablo and TLO, but he's a promising player so I need to put him here as well. Lots of people are thinking Fook Yu could be drafted second by Davos, but the @Smarch's demands (no welfare players, please) might change the landscape of the draft. And it's not even a guarantee the Davos GM will choose the center. So who's gonna be the first center taken in the S54 draft? I assume Rowe is about being a steal so we'll leave him alone to make a three-way battle. 

1 TPE goes to Krīgars.

3 hours ago, Corco said:

Kesler will have the most TPE, Gretzky will have the most points, Yu will have the most championships

Well considering I am likely switching to defense I dont see me getting most points.