My Ramblings

Smarch

:vhl:The Suspense Is Killing Me:vhl:

It has been written and re-written about by everyone and their dogs in the VHL, we of course are talking about the mock drafts released over the course of the past two weeks by members of the VHL. With the VHL finals tied at two currently we’ll have to wait at least three more days before the official start of the VHL off-season, and the suspense is killing me.

Don’t get me wrong, I am extremely happy to be in the VHL finals with Stockholm in just my second season in the league. It’s just I am entering a brand new phase in my VHL career, something that even two seasons ago I would have laughed at dearly. I cannot wait to make my first selection as a General Manager is this league, the combination of excitement and fear has already taken over me. I believe I have it nailed down to two members who I will select at Second Overall unless a trade is worked out down the stretch. Hopefully I get this one right as we all now I will inevitably have failures down the road.

*For Snatch*

You call that a ramble? Pschhh, it's barely two paragraphs. :P 

Seriously though this may be one of the more hype off-seasons. I think I may of said that last one too but for whatever reason all of us having multiple players means we are always involved in something it feels like. I'm really curious which one of these rebuilding clubs starts to skirt out ahead first. Davos, Riga, Calgary, Quebec probably the most interesting teams to follow from S54-57 honestly. Lots of unpredictability and possibilities imo.