NHL Hockey Card Thread

Kendrick

Saw this in another forum and thought it was cool. Post a NHL Hockey card that you had, or one you find funny that is an actual thing. No limit on posting, let's see what you find. To kick it off:

5072-121Fr.jpg

My dad was always a big Flames fan and a big Lanny fan so I had this card growing up.

8990opc-lannymcdonald.jpeg

My Dad even actually got to meet Lanny for some work related thing, as Lanny was like an ambassador for his job or something so he came and met and hung out with them. Was a cool experience for him. I've never really had an affinity for Lanny too much but how can you not love the vintage stache? :P 

51 minutes ago, Devise said:

My dad was always a big Flames fan and a big Lanny fan so I had this card growing up.

8990opc-lannymcdonald.jpeg

My Dad even actually got to meet Lanny for some work related thing, as Lanny was like an ambassador for his job or something so he came and met and hung out with them. Was a cool experience for him. I've never really had an affinity for Lanny too much but how can you not love the vintage stache? :P 

i met Lanny as well, he signed a few of the Pictures i had for him to sign one where he is hugging the cup so thats a cool one and just a normal one of him playing. really cool guy. 

15-16-UD-Black-Lustrous-Rookie-Signature

heres a picture of my most prized card. worth $800 bucks and is probably my fav in my collection