Claimed: The Pajodcast - All The Levels

Devise

http://www76.zippyshare.com/v/53p98J6l/file.html

Levels should be better, still on the YT yet as we just recorded the other day and we found time to do a quick one. (Eventually after some Mixlr mess ups) We discuss some of the VHL goings on, get off topic a ton, and then wrap it all up with some very pre early S54 award and season predictions. 

I think we also threw some hot daggers at a few members, I can't really recall and most of that stuff just comes off the cusp anyways so it's easy to forget. :P Enjoy!

If you can't cook steak you likely should get some more training as I believe It's not too tough to do. That's not throwing shade but If I could learn it at 15 I'm sure most people could in a food industry 

I can't believe I swapped my day off next week from a day I could have spent playing Persona 5 to the Monday before it's release so I could watch Wrestlemania. The problem I think I have is that Wrestllemania 31 also had a shit build and that turned out to be a pretty damn good Wrestlemania, so I don't want to rule out of an event because of it's build, but this card man...

49 minutes ago, Smarch said:

If you can't cook steak you likely should get some more training as I believe It's not too tough to do. That's not throwing shade but If I could learn it at 15 I'm sure most people could in a food industry 

I mean I cook a great steak myself. Whether I sear it, BBQ it, or even coat it well and put it in the oven I've had great steaks at home when I cook them. And I generally agree with you, learning how to cook a steak right isn't hard. But there is just something about sending food back that bugs me. As I briefly mentioned on the cast it just feels so elitist. Yes your right I could cook a steak no problem, and I would expect most people who work at kitchens in reputable chains that serve that food know how to do it well also. But have you ever not once cooked a steak not the way you had intended? Of course. I'm just not so rustled to think that a mistake means I should say I'm not worthy of it. It's like people who are busy and have to wait in line for something. That shit happens. Get over it. In my experience eating out at restaurants ordering steak, which is many over the years, I've probably had maybe 3 steaks not cooked to my liking. And in two of those cases I ordered medium and it came a little rare. In one of those cases I ordered medium well and got rare. It's just not something I feel is worth calling out, and while obviously it's peoples money they can demand they get what they paid for. I still feel it's petty. 

It just comes off very "yeah well fuck you, I don't make mistakes." Granted as Kyle mentioned there is a cordial way to go about that, and the server can make it get corrected. But the douchebag part of it coupled with my fear that my complaining to any degree will make them do something to my food, and realizing that is is such a small issue has lead me to just go with the flow in those instances. The only time I've ever sent anything back is when it's literally the wrong order of food. 

34 minutes ago, Salt said:

I can't believe I swapped my day off next week from a day I could have spent playing Persona 5 to the Monday before it's release so I could watch Wrestlemania. The problem I think I have is that Wrestllemania 31 also had a shit build and that turned out to be a pretty damn good Wrestlemania, so I don't want to rule out of an event because of it's build, but this card man...

WWE is pretty much killing my overall interest in wrestling in general lately. I watch one wrestling card with @Advantage a year to completion, which is Wrestle Kingdom, and otherwise I pick up the odd indies match etc as well. But so much of the Indies/Japan has dried up on me as I've seen good matches by the majority of their talent. And it's just SO pure wrestling focused that after a while and this even happened to me after I first got into indies, you just get match fatigue. But with WK once a year you get great matches with their pinnacle stories as well so I'm okay with it. 

But WWE's approach to wrestling feels like Activision's approach to games in so many ways. It's the most lazy, phone it in efforts from the writing to the builds to the amount of time they give a shit about character work. It's just a cycle of catch phrases, showcasing a "hot" indy star or equivalent to keep that crowd at bay and cycle through old stars. You talk about formulaic it has clearly become that. That thing needs so much of a fucking shake up that I probably wouldn't be happy with it unless they stripped the product from top to bottom and completely rethought how they approach the wrestling business in general.