GM 114: Bratislava vs. Bern

iRockstar

Holy crap I got a win over Brookside.

Holy crap we got a win over the Watchmen.

To be fair, I really don't mind you getting a win over me. A VHLM win probably means more for a newer guy that's only ever been down here. I'm on my third player, so a VHLM win is kind of meh for me (although I certainly want a cup, if for nothing else but to get into the Triple Gold Club). This is going to come off arrogant I think, but it's not intended that way, I'm happy for new guys to get the occasional win over me, keeps them active. 

To be fair, I really don't mind you getting a win over me. A VHLM win probably means more for a newer guy that's only ever been down here. I'm on my third player, so a VHLM win is kind of meh for me (although I certainly want a cup, if for nothing else but to get into the Triple Gold Club). This is going to come off arrogant I think, but it's not intended that way, I'm happy for new guys to get the occasional win over me, keeps them active. 

Nah, not arrogant at all. I'm just glad to get a win over you guys because you guys are the team to beat this season with all the firepower and the stonewall of Brookside in net. You're tearing up the league, and as a rookie it was just a little cool to beat "the guy" of this season. All in friendly competition, mate.  :)

Nah, not arrogant at all. I'm just glad to get a win over you guys because you guys are the team to beat this season with all the firepower and the stonewall of Brookside in net. You're tearing up the league, and as a rookie it was just a little cool to beat "the guy" of this season. All in friendly competition, mate.  :)

:cheers:

Edited by diamond_ace