WWE/General ProWres Thread

Toast

ADR released due to unprofessional conduct.

Interesting to say the least.

Just saw that now. Whatever he did must have been pretty bad and/or to the wrong person. Seems to have been a while since someone got fired for bad behavior (ignoring Emma since that was overturned) 

• Commissioner

Just saw that now. Whatever he did must have been pretty bad and/or to the wrong person. Seems to have been a while since someone got fired for bad behavior (ignoring Emma since that was overturned)

They have been using him less and less though. I wonder if this wasn't his first offense but rather him just finally going too far.

They have been using him less and less though. I wonder if this wasn't his first offense but rather him just finally going too far.

Well I think him being used less is probably more down to the fact that he's been given good air time in the past but never really done anything with it. 

And people are saying that the reason for his firing was for hitting/slapping the WWE Social Media guy. Although people have also said that the guy said something that irritated Del Rio, that strikes me as something that's worthy of an instant dismissal. 

Apparently the other guy is in serious hot water too.  ADR wanted out eventually anyway so good for him.

WvcyhYs.jpg

Devise could tell you what my reaction was when I saw that......can't wipe the smile off my face.

NXT is must-see TV right now...

Pac

Generico

Steen

KENTA

Devitt

Breeze

Kidd

Enzo and Cass

Ascension

Add a far superior woman's wrestling product in comparison to WWE and of course the recent rumor of the Young Bucks joining NXT and holy shit I am excited.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CmD578IuPgM

Edited by Advantage

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5F2jnxZ4rcs

Fuck Hogan..I get he and Flair have beef but be fucking professional. I know that sounds crazy given Flair shows up drunk every time, but at least that doesn't look petty and is entertaining.

Also, apparently the New Nation of Domination is no more.  That disappoints me quite a bit.  Was a great idea to give some guys a chance to be on TV and a chance to grow.

Just gonna try it out now, just off on this facebook thing though. I don't want to make an account for a game, so if I login through gamecenter, I won't need it right?

• Commissioner

Just gonna try it out now, just off on this facebook thing though. I don't want to make an account for a game, so if I login through gamecenter, I won't need it right?

I just got it myself and set it to not publish to Facebook / didn't sign in with Facebook and it seems to work fine with just gamecenter.

Annoyingly though someone stopped my winning streak at 29. I was really hoping to hit 30-0, 29-1 just isn't the same.

Edited by Beketov

Just got my 100th win now on it, it's a good game. In truth, I'm actually surprised at how open it is for a free game. Usually free-to-play games put timers on stuff or limit actions in an effort to get you to spend money to do it immediately, but there's none of that here, and I don't feel like I'm forced to pay money to get any of the Epic/Legendary cards in order to compete as my current squad is doing just fine, which is:

Rare Lvl 7 Rey Mysterio (I've got 2, so I can make him a pro once my current KOTR ends)

Rare Lvl 1 Daniel Bryan

Rare Lvl 1 Triple H

Rare Lvl 1 Ultimate Warrior

Uncommon Lvl 14 Natalya (I figured I'd best ramp her up since there seems to be very few times you get divas in the picks)

Devise and I and Jericho to an extent, have been no-lifing this.

762-161

Lvl 18 Super Rare Pro Big Show

Lvl 25 Super Rare Big John Studd

Lvl 25 Rare Pro Undertaker

Lvl 25 Rare Pro John Cena

Lvl 20 Uncommon Pro Summer Rae

Rest of Decent Finds in Deck:

Lvl 22 Super Rare Batista

Lvl 0 Super Rare Cody Rhodes (just picked him up)

Lvl 20 Rare Bray Wyatt

Getting close to the Ultra Rare Tier. 

Game is fantastic.

Edited by Advantage

Yeah we've played so much of this lately.

Right now I'm rocking

Lvl 25 Super Rare Vince

Lvl 25 Super Rare Yokozuna

Lvl 25 Super Rare Big Show

Lvl 25 Rare Pro Triple H

Lvl 19 Rare Pro Eva Marie

I also have a Super Rare Andre The Giant and a Super Rare Alberto Del Rio, and a Rare Rock and a Rare Taker that I'm going to wait to level up to 20 and then fuse if I can get a second, as getting them up to level 20 and combining them turns them into amazing cards.

Chris has a bit of a better record than I do but I'm currently 683 and 184. 

Edited by Devise22

http://www.hitbox.tv/newlegacyinc

Come hang out! 24h stream for Cancer research. The funniest guy ever. They got retweet from:

-Jim Ross

-X-Pac

-Armando Estrada

-Joey Ryan

-Matt Striker

-Gunner

-Mick Foley

-Scott Stanford

-Eric Young

-Charles Robinson

-Scotty 2 Hotty

-Vince Russo

-Billy Kidman

-Steve Corino

-Enzo Amore

-Ricochet

-Samoa Joe

-Davey Richards

And right now, they're working to have Vince Russo on stream. This is the most amazing and epic livestream EVER!

Vince Russo plays a booking simulator (EWR) with my favorite streamers. This is the best day ever ^^

I'm just listening to it now, it's hilarious. Vince is great.

Glad to see Brock Lesnar is a champ again. Ya know since he can't do it in real life.

Lesnar is such a pussy.

And I thought Seth was annoying with that Brock Lesnar shit but Paul Heyman takes it to another level. His parents must hate him.

Edited by Ball