Blue Mountain State

Kyle

Anyone ever watched this on Netflix? It's pretty much college humor aimed at like 18-25 year olds but for some reason I find the show fucking hilarious. It's cancelled now, 3 seasons, 39 episodes, and they are around 23 minutes per. Thad Castle is a legend.

Edited by Kyle

Watching it now. I'm on the 8th episode, first 7 were great, 8th one I have a bit of an issue with. I played lacrosse in high school, and we weren't all a bunch of rich kids in suits. (Well, I went to a high school that was for people who were either smart enough to get a scholarship or rich enough to pay for it, so while I was in the first category, there were certainly a few in the second, but not all or even a majority of the team.) I'm finding it hard to side with the football guys when I actually played lacrosse, even though the episode is clearly set up for the viewer to side with football. 

Setting this one episode aside though, I'm enjoying it. Thanks for giving me something to watch, Kyle.

We need to get a bunch of guys to line up retirements and name their next guys after characters

I can just see having quite a bit of fun as Harmon Tedesco, an undersized winger with a drug problem and a habit of having goals called off for kicking motion...

We need to get a bunch of guys to line up retirements and name their next guys after characters

I can just see having quite a bit of fun as Harmon Tedesco, an undersized winger with a drug problem and a habit of having goals called off for kicking motion...

I actually had made Alex Moran as a QB for a football sim league, unfortunately it never got off the ground :P