Goal Line Blitz VERSION 2.0 AHHH

Mike

You get one free player that doesn't cost flex.

That's great I wasn't sure if all players got it or not.  Boosting free players is also free so everyone in the VHL who wants to join should be able to make 1 player for the team for free if they want.

That's great I wasn't sure if all players got it or not.  Boosting free players is also free so everyone in the VHL who wants to join should be able to make 1 player for the team for free if they want.

Thats what i did.. made a free player

Yeah once you make one leave him as a free agent cause it's currently season 1 and if you sign then you waste a year (Mike told me all this). Just tell us what positions and Mike will put you on the depth chart.

Yeah once you make one leave him as a free agent cause it's currently season 1 and if you sign then you waste a year (Mike told me all this). Just tell us what positions and Mike will put you on the depth chart.

yep

Have you never seen Richard Sherman?

Alright sure.. But Seattle is known for drafting/signing larger DBs.. the average DB is 5'10" to 6' … maybe 6'1" … oh.. and would u want to model ur player after an asshole like Sherman?

Alright sure.. But Seattle is known for drafting/signing larger DBs.. the average DB is 5'10" to 6' … maybe 6'1" … oh.. and would u want to model ur player after an asshole like Sherman?

As a 49ers fan, hell to the no I wouldn't. I am modelling my player after no one. Just someone who is big, can shutdown and pick the ball off.

As a 49ers fan, hell to the no I wouldn't. I am modelling my player after no one. Just someone who is big, can shutdown and pick the ball off.

haha.. I'm rooting the 49ers on, but I'm a Skins fan.. i modeled my player after Ryan Kerrigan in body details.. kinda went off path on his attributes.. i c.. i c..

Mike, do we want to create "Experienced" players? I don't know which team you will end up getting, rookie or sophomore. If it is sophomore, then we want experienced players. If it is rookie... then we don't want our players to be created as almost sophomores. But if we do sophomores... I can probably get my WR on this team too.