The STO-DAV Game 7 Had the Least Surprising Conclusion Ever, but it's not what you think!

JardyB10

The Stockholm Vikings and the Davos Dynamo are two professional VHL teams. They each have quite the history!

hockey.gif

NEXT PAGE

So fans were thrilled when the two teams met in the first round of this season's VHL playoffs. They were quite satisfied to see the series go to 7 games!

screamingwoman.gif

NEXT PAGE

We've just found out that Game 7 has been simmed, and we have the ABSOLUTELY STUNNING RESULTS!

shockedfaces.gif

NEXT PAGE

But first, here's 25 reasons this game will make you poop your pants in surprise!

1. It's exciting from the first minute to the final seconds!

peoplefreakingout.gif

NEXT PAGE

2. The result was TOTALLY unexpected!

girlgettingsuddenlyblastedinthefacewithcum.gif

NEXT PAGE

3. Look how disappointed this player's parents were in the crowd!

cryingfamilyincrowd.gif

NEXT PAGE

404 Not Found

15 hours ago, Green said:

and they say germans dont have humor, but what about farmers?

I'm half German...

And have none of you people even seen a proper clickbait article before? I still follow LMFAO on Facebook from when I liked them in my teens, and here's the very first article I saw and pulled from their page: http://twentytwowords.com/sharon-osbourne-had-savage-response-to-kendall-and-kylies-vintage-t-shirts/?utm_source=wildhair&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=hamster&utm_campaign=OPTIONAL&lc_content_id=P8xkbYdGN

16 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

I'm half German...

And have none of you people even seen a proper clickbait article before? I still follow LMFAO on Facebook from when I liked them in my teens, and here's the very first article I saw and pulled from their page: http://twentytwowords.com/sharon-osbourne-had-savage-response-to-kendall-and-kylies-vintage-t-shirts/?utm_source=wildhair&utm_medium=cpc&utm_term=hamster&utm_campaign=OPTIONAL&lc_content_id=P8xkbYdGN

You were in your teens when LMFAO existed? Wow I feel continually fucking old.

1 minute ago, Devise said:

You were in your teens when LMFAO existed? Wow I feel continually fucking old.

Late teens, like Grade 12. I caught them quite early actually. The summer after I graduated (2009) they came to Saskatoon and played at the Overdrive, which is now Outlaws. A nightclub with a capacity of maybe ~200 people. It was not at capacity. I'm in Miami Bitch and the rest of that album was out and everything, it just hadn't quite caught on in Sask yet.

But yeah, I'm like 1 or 2 years younger than you at most.

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Late teens, like Grade 12. I caught them quite early actually. The summer after I graduated (2009) they came to Saskatoon and played at the Overdrive, which is now Outlaws. A nightclub with a capacity of maybe ~200 people. It was not at capacity. I'm in Miami Bitch and the rest of that album was out and everything, it just hadn't quite caught on in Sask yet.

But yeah, I'm like 1 or 2 years younger than you at most.

When I first learned of LMFAO was kind of my moment of "oh wow I'm no longer in touch with the current culture anymore" Because while I don't think the music is necessarily bad, it's pure cash in, and the types of things they were showcasing and doing was so far out of my realm of like why are people doing this? It was basically when I was like oh yes I am an old man because I think Jagr Bombs are the stupidest thing ever and when I was growing up you weren't out there inventing your own bullshit energy drink drinks and partying with goofy shit, you were happy you were cool enough to be in the bar and you ordered a straight up drink like a man. 

But just in general that was like my moment of, oh right I have to deal with the fact that I'm simply not going to get or understand a lot of new shit now. Great. :P Age wise I think when I first learned of them I was at least 20, maybe 19. I mean nobody around me had even heard or knew of them until maybe 07 at the earliest, and I was already 19 at that point. It seems so odd but I even notice this a few times with Chris/Kyle that even a year difference of when you were in high school versus another age group can have some interesting differences. 

16 minutes ago, Devise said:

When I first learned of LMFAO was kind of my moment of "oh wow I'm no longer in touch with the current culture anymore" Because while I don't think the music is necessarily bad, it's pure cash in, and the types of things they were showcasing and doing was so far out of my realm of like why are people doing this? It was basically when I was like oh yes I am an old man because I think Jagr Bombs are the stupidest thing ever and when I was growing up you weren't out there inventing your own bullshit energy drink drinks and partying with goofy shit, you were happy you were cool enough to be in the bar and you ordered a straight up drink like a man. 

But just in general that was like my moment of, oh right I have to deal with the fact that I'm simply not going to get or understand a lot of new shit now. Great. :P Age wise I think when I first learned of them I was at least 20, maybe 19. I mean nobody around me had even heard or knew of them until maybe 07 at the earliest, and I was already 19 at that point. It seems so odd but I even notice this a few times with Chris/Kyle that even a year difference of when you were in high school versus another age group can have some interesting differences. 

A little more of a serious one, but I was in 3rd grade for 9/11, just old enough to understand what was going on. Some friends of mine don't even remember it who are only two years younger than me.

55 minutes ago, Fire Hakstol said:

A little more of a serious one, but I was in 3rd grade for 9/11, just old enough to understand what was going on. Some friends of mine don't even remember it who are only two years younger than me.

Yeah that is wild. I think I was in Grade 7 for that they even made a huge deal about it in Canada. I remember the whole day all classes were pretty much just a TV with the news on and discussion pretty much.