Top 5 Hated/Top 5 Liked

I posted one of these in the NHL section but it fits here too. Name your top 5 hated and Top 5 liked players. You can hate anyone you want, and you can like anyone you want. If someone questions it you can tell them why. Keep it civil.

Top 5 Liked:

Aaron Rodgers

Cameron Wake

Thomas DeCoud

Reggie Nelson (In his prime)

Patrick Chung

Top 5 Hated:

Ndamukong Suh

Jay Cutler

Jared Allen

Eli Manning

Tom Brady

Like:

Greg Hardy

LeSean McCoy

Larry Fitzgerald

Steve Smith

Darrelle Revis

HM: Luke Kuechly

Hate:

Tom Brady

Adam Vinatieri

Geno Smith

Pat McAfee

Michael Vick

HM: Ben Roethlisberger

For the more astute among you, you may have noticed a trend. Shady, Fitz, Revis all former PITT players. Geno and McAfee were West Virginia. My college fanhood is much stronger than my pro fanhood, as would generally be the case from an alumnus of a D1 school, and often bleeds into who I like and dislike at the pro level.

For the more astute among you, you may have noticed a trend. Shady, Fitz, Revis all former PITT players. Geno and McAfee were West Virginia. My college fanhood is much stronger than my pro fanhood, as would generally be the case from an alumnus of a D1 school, and often bleeds into who I like and dislike at the pro level.

Much of that is the same with myself. That's why you see Chung on my likes (when I got injured, he came and wished me good luck in reovery), but outside of that I've been a Cal fan since Deltha O'Neal

In no particular Order:

Liked

Peyton Manning(A bit of a robot, but met his uncle in Mississippi and he's an absolute pro)

Chad Johnson(I always thought he was a dick until I heard him interviewed post-career)

Adrian Peterson(I hate him when my FF team plays against him)

Julius Thomas(been waiting for him to emerge as a legit #1 TE)

Sean Lee

Bonus: Jeff Saturday(Ret.)

Disliked

Michael Vick(I just can't forgive that shit)

Ndamukong Suh

Brandon Meriweather

Dominic Raiola

Richie Incognito

Bonus: Tom Brady/Jay Cutler/Jared Allen

Boom, props on the Richie dislike and the Meriweather one as well. Also love the props to Saturday who will go down as one of the classiest individuals I have watched

Sean Taylor (RIP Was going to be amazing)

LaDainian Tomlinson

Tony Gonzalez

Earl Thomas III

Charles Tillman (The fumbles that guy causes as a corner is insane)

Disliked

Randy Moss

Jay Cutler

Rex Grossman

Matt Hasselback

Koren Robinson

Like:

Megatron

Cam Newton

Fred Jackson

Reggie Bush

Steve Smith

Knowshon Moreno (The story of him growing up is really inspiring and seems to be a well put together guy)

Dislike:

Wes Welker

Donte Whitner

Colin Kaepernick

Joe Flacco

Phillip Rivers

Geno Smith

Like (Current):

Jason Witten

Dez Bryant

Tony Romo

DeMarcus Ware

Matt Forte (most underrated player in the NFL, IMO)

Hate (Current):

DeAngelo Hall

Eli Manning

Michael Vick

DeSean Jackson

Tom Brady

Like (All-Time):

Emmitt Smith

Roger Staubach

Bob Lilly

Randy White

Barry Sanders

Hate (All-Time):

Donovan McNabb

Terry Bradshaw

Warren Sapp

Tiki Barber

Shawn Merriman

Top Liked:

JJ Watt

Peyton Manning

Nick Foles

Cam Newton

Calvin Johnson

Top Hated:

Tony Romo

Tom Brady

Aaron Rodgers

Eli Manning

Joe Flacco

Ndamukong Suh

Richie Incognito

Desean Jackson (just his personality love his play)

Adrian Peterson

Dez Bryant

Phillip Rivers

RGIII (because he plays for the Redskins, he seems like a nice guy otherwise)

Albert Haynesworth

Ben Rothelsburger (spelling?)

anyone else who is arrogant that I am missing

yeah I'm just a hater, a hardcore hater

Edited by Megster

This just in, Meh hates football. How can you hate Peterson or Rodgers? Both are stand up characters as well. Funny, cause you like Cam Newton and he is all about himself.

This just in, Meh hates football. How can you hate Peterson or Rodgers? Both are stand up characters as well. Funny, cause you like Cam Newton and he is all about himself.

I think Cam Newton would be fun as hell to hang out with.  Rodgers looks like an arrogant dick, I mean like really?  Just look at him... and Adrian Peterson not arrogant?  Because he broke that rushing record this year, right?  Don't guarantee things you can't deliver on

Edited by Megster

I actually don't watch many other games besides Eagles and I don't exactly love football nor do I profess to be a football expert, but I see a lot of arrogant interviews and faces and that's why I hate these guys.

I think Cam Newton would be fun as hell to hang out with.  Rodgers looks like an arrogant dick, I mean like really?  Just look at him... and Adrian Peterson not arrogant?  Because he broke that rushing record this year, right?  Don't guarantee things you can't deliver on

Aaron is far from arrogant actually, many times in his interviews he portrayed as arrogant because he simply keeps to himself. He has a very small town personality and he doesn't like to come out of his shell on camera. His humour and fun is seen through his interactions with teammates. You find him arrogant, but Newton not? Somewhat silly. Also not to mention Rodgers won the Athletes in Action/Bart Starr award this year  for his leadership on the field, home and community. (Before you say "That's a packers award", just know that 1. It isn't and 2. He is the only Packer to win it. I just find it comical you hate him but find Sherman's stuff cool.

Peterson's goal was obviously to get the rushing record, but he never put anyone else down because that was his goal. Okay so he said he was going to get it, he didn't get it, have you heard any excuses from him since then? The guy is total class.

I can forgive AP. Playing with a garbage OL and shitty QB after shitty QB as well as having your son killed, might just effect your play somehow. He only fell 8 yards short of the record in 2012 so not as if he was making an outrageous statement.

I don't even know football awards so I wouldn't say that it was only a Packers award because I have no idea what it is lol.  Wasn't Rodgers out for like 10 games with that collarbone though?  I'm just a hater from the outside looking in, I don't know any of the players like I do hockey.  I don't know the story lines and I don't watch a ton of games, just the prime time ones and the Eagles ones.  Just every time I see Aaron Rodgers he comes off as an asshole to me.

For Adrian Peterson it's more about the fact that he made a claim like that.  Why would you ever say that?  I mean ever unless you just an arrogant asshole.  Clearly he thinks he is the best ever and whether it's true or not I don't like that he acts like it is.

I don't even know football awards so I wouldn't say that it was only a Packers award because I have no idea what it is lol.  Wasn't Rodgers out for like 10 games with that collarbone though?  I'm just a hater from the outside looking in, I don't know any of the players like I do hockey.  I don't know the story lines and I don't watch a ton of games, just the prime time ones and the Eagles ones.  Just every time I see Aaron Rodgers he comes off as an asshole to me.

For Adrian Peterson it's more about the fact that he made a claim like that.  Why would you ever say that?  I mean ever unless you just an arrogant asshole.  Clearly he thinks he is the best ever and whether it's true or not I don't like that he acts like it is.

Haha you are so far removed from the sport.

1. Rodgers was gone yes, what does that have to do with arrogance? Far from an asshole.

2. Peterson made a claim that he was going to go after the rushing record? How is that arrogance? Might want to look up arrogance if you feel that is arrogance.

no that is clear arrogance, here is the definition for you

ar·ro·gance

noun \ˈer-ə-gən(t)s, ˈa-rə-\

: an insulting way of thinking or behaving that comes from believing that you are better, smarter, or more important than other people

he thinks he is better than everyone else and that's fucked.

What I was saying about Aaron Rodgers why did he win an award if he didn't even play half the season?  

no that is clear arrogance, here is the definition for you

ar·ro·gance

noun \ˈer-ə-gən(t)s, ˈa-rə-\

: an insulting way of thinking or behaving that comes from believing that you are better, smarter, or more important than other people

he thinks he is better than everyone else and that's fucked.

What I was saying about Aaron Rodgers why did he win an award if he didn't even play half the season?  

Still wrong. You said he thinks he better than everyone else? He never said that. He said he was going after a record and that he was going to do it. Not sure what you are trying to say there.

That's like me saying I'm going after the points record in the VHL race, that doesn't mean I think I'm better, that means Im going after a record haha

I don't think you read what I wrote about Rodgers winning that award. Read the description again.

for his leadership on the field,

^that is what I don't get

The award is for leadership on the field, in the LR and in the community. He was injured, but that doesn't mean that don't hang around the team.

I disagree on AP. That's not arrogance as he didn't say anything putting down the current record holder nor did he say anything to discredit anyone or even to say he's the best ever. He said that he was chasing the record that he was within 10 yards of completing last season. He has confidence in himself and said what his goal was. He was extremely close last year and felt he was going to be even better this year. I have no problem with that.

Aaron Rodgers, I hate him too so I don't have an issue with that :P But AP is a class act 

I disagree on AP. That's not arrogance as he didn't say anything putting down the current record holder nor did he say anything to discredit anyone or even to say he's the best ever. He said that he was chasing the record that he was within 10 yards of completing last season. He has confidence in himself and said what his goal was. He was extremely close last year and felt he was going to be even better this year. I have no problem with that.

Aaron Rodgers, I hate him too so I don't have an issue with that :P But AP is a class act 

Yeah cause ARod just screams arrogance...