#7 Seed "No I'm A Guy, Give Me 2 Popsicle Sticks And A Rubber Band... I'll Find A Way To Fuck It Like A Filthy MacGuyver" Division: Aenir Vs. MapFreak

frescoelmo

#7 Seed "No I'm A Guy, Give Me 2 Popsicle Sticks And A Rubber Band... I'll Find A Way To Fuck It Like A Filthy MacGuyver" Division Play-In  

29 members have voted

You do not have permission to vote in this poll, or see the poll results. Please sign in or register to vote in this poll.

Does anyone know who Aenir is? Cause if not you'd be surprised to know he was here before many of you even found out about the VHL. He also had one of the most underrated players in history

I know who he is. At their respective peaks, I'd have taken Aenir. Fact of the matter is, right now Aenir isn't active and MapFreak is, hence me going with MapFreak.

Oh I know I was just saying who he was. Keep mind he isn't inactive yet, just signed up at the end of last week

Oh I know I was just saying who he was. Keep mind he isn't inactive yet, just signed up at the end of last week

Yeah I hope he picks it up, he was solid at the beginning of the last SSN, if he can bring that here it'll make this draft class even better

I feel old. Also, IIRC, Aenir still owes me a hot dog at some point that he said I'd get after moving to Chicago.

Seriously, man. How many MSFL'ers do we have here?

Seriously, man. How many MSFL'ers do we have here?

Active? At least you, me, fresco, Knight, Mike (although more active here than there), CoachReilly, Boom and D_A (although TBH don't remember who either were there), Aenir apparently (had no idea he was in the VHL until this thread), probably others who I don't remember being there. Plus Turner, McJones, The Q and a few others that have been here recently but are inactive now.

And

<-- commish who probably helped cause epic flai? (Although I had a good 4+ season run there)

Edited by CowboyinAmerica

Active? At least you, me, fresco, Knight, Mike (although more active here than there), CoachReilly, Boom and D_A (although TBH don't remember who either were there), Aenir apparently (had no idea he was in the VHL until this thread), probably others who I don't remember being there. Plus Turner, McJones, The Q and a few others that have been here recently but are inactive now.

And

<-- commish who probably helped cause epic flai? (Although I had a good 4+ season run there)

Nah man I was in the hospital when that shit happened lolz

I don't remember who Coach, Boom and D_A were, but then again I'm not using the same username either.

Nah man I was in the hospital when that shit happened lolz

Could've sworn you were for a bit.

You guys still have a board for that? You should email them or whatever

Still exists but I don't have admin access anymore. Looks like the only one who does who has even a little connection to the VHL is The Q.

Could've sworn you were for a bit.

Still exists but I don't have admin access anymore. Looks like the only one who does who has even a little connection to the VHL is The Q.

This was the relapse of the original wasn't it?  MSFL and RFSL ran concurrently for over a year.

And

I wasn't in the original MSFL. I only started doing football leagues with VFL. I was in MSFL reborn for about 5 minutes, but I don't remember who my player was there, only that I signed on as a free agent with Bash's team and it died maybe a week or two later. I did the same thing with MM, except was drafted to Bash's team and it lasted a little longer after I joined (maybe a month) before dying. It seems like all the leagues I joined partway in (as opposed to being there from the beginning) I was the harbinger of their death as leagues. Next time one starts up, I need to join a team that's not Bash's, maybe that'll prevent its inevitable demise.

EDIT: Nope, it wasn't even Reborn. I wasn't in the league that the "Still exists" link goes to. It was some other restart of an old league, one that happened AFTER the VFL was dead. Maybe ISL or something?

Edited by diamond_ace