Claimed:Emma Watson!

Kesler

In all fairness, this could easily be used for Emma Watson. It's not like there's never been a guy sig for a girl before

ty

That effort dock was excessively harsh. Kesler bias in full effect.

ty

Agreed. I did not point this out because I thought he didn't put effort in.

ty

8O8 gone mad

indeed.

Kesler I'd like you to stop acting victim here because you made this sig for AL WILSON. Not EMMA WATSON.

Take it up with the head grader I don't give a shit, but your laziness and lack of effort to change 2 letters, and ways to trying to find a loophole out of changing your sig is disrespectful in my eyes. This isn't the slight bit bias and those of you who think that have some sort of issue which doesn't let you read clearly. The last time there was something similar to this I gave them a 0/3, and nothing was said.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

are you kidding me? I made the sig for a player who I thought was on a team then realized he was not on that team and it just happens to be that there on another team and because I dont want to change change it I docked 2 tpe?? This makes no sense, Watson is a VHL player and I made a sig for him, and I get docked for thinking this player was on another team??

What the fuck does this even mean?

Kesler I'd like you to stop acting victim here because you made this sig for AL WILSON. Not EMMA WATSON.

Take it up with the head grader I don't give a shit, but your laziness and lack of effort to change 2 letters, and ways to trying to find a loophole out of changing your sig is disrespectful in my eyes. This isn't the slight bit bias and those of you who think that have some sort of issue which doesn't let you read clearly. The last time there was something similar to this I gave them a 0/3, and nothing was said.

Yes I made it for al wilson.... and then later found out there was a player named Emma Watson who I just happened to have as the text for on this sig. Who gives a fuck if it was made for somebody then ending up being for another person. 

Because you meant to make it for Al Wilson? This whole situation is avoided if you fix a simple mistake.....

The player was active I would but cause he is not active why change it?

Does it really matter who the sig is for? There graders they grade league related stuff, this is league related, Watson is a VHL player, so I see no reason to change it.

Not that I'm taking a side here but does it really take that much effort for Kesler to change 2 letters? 

No it doesn't, which is why such a small effort does not need to be docked so much.

Effort: 1.5/2 - It's up to the same level as your best sigs, but I do have to dock for the lack of a name change.

Look: 2.25/3 - Lighting probably would have made this 2.5-2.75/3 for me. This means making the focus on the render using light and dark areas.

Creativity: 1/1 - definitely, keep it up.

Total: 4.75/6

Final: 3.25 + 4.75 = 8/2 = 4TPE