Claimed:Emma Watson!

Kesler

Effort: 0.25/2 - first of all, you make a sig and make no EFFORT to even check the guy's name? Second of all, I give you a chance to redeem yourself and you make no EFFORT to change the name but try to find a loophole out of it because you're too lazy to change it? Third of all AGAIN I try and be nice and give you another way to redeem your maximum point and AGAIN. NO EFFORT was made. I gave you 30 full hours do get your points and I was SUPER FAIR. Last time someone did a name mess up and they didn't change it I gave them a 0/2. I'm showing mercy by giving your sorry ass a 0.25. I've said no effort 3 times in this rant which warrants your a -1 in effort but if I did that Id get half the league mad at me for being "too harsh". You can talk to flyersfan if you have an issue, but this is a slap in the face to all us graphic people who actually care about graphics and put effort into our work.

Look: 2/3 - No lighting what so ever. the stock on top of the render is graining this out, as well as ruining your sig. It looks like a solid start until you hit that one stock and everything went downhill. Text concept is nice, but your choice of blending ruins the sig.

Creativity: 1/1 -ye

Total: 3.25/6

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

LOL WTF. How did I not catch this haha.

K so I'll be nice and give you 3 hours until after this post to change it. You're 14, at home, always on this site, so I expect you to have the time to change it. I probably shouldn't even give you time to change it but I'm feeling nice today.

Last time I deducted for a name misspell I tore their anal cavity into pieces.

Edited by 8Ovechkin8

are you kidding me? I made the sig for a player who I thought was on a team then realized he was not on that team and it just happens to be that there on another team and because I dont want to change change it I docked 2 tpe?? This makes no sense, Watson is a VHL player and I made a sig for him, and I get docked for thinking this player was on another team??

A graphic can be designed using a variety of programs like Photoshop, GIMP or Paint. It must be league related. League grahpics may not be re-used from other leagues.

Effort /2: Effort is defined by the amount of work put into a sig. This is at the discretion of the grader so make it known what you’ve done to the sig. Also this will vary by skill level. For example someone who has less skill with Graphics may come out with a worse looking product but still put considerable effort into it. Thus Effort is essentially independent of the look. Also if someone elects not to do a jersey change, they will need to make up the effort in other aspects to receive full marks.

Have I not made a sig with effort??