Tyson Kohler owns a career record

scoop

I'm finally working on updating the career stats, and a minor career record previously held by Kevin Brooks has been broken by Tyson Kohler. Kohler actually tied the record in S54, and gained sole possession of the career record in the following season. The record is short handed goals, which Kohler had 15 of in his career. Brooks had previously been the leader for a long time with 12, but that has finally been bested. It's not really the most remarkable record, but I suppose it's worth mentioning to get myself 1 TPE. @Kendrick

And while we're on the subject of the career stats of recently retired players, let's take a look at where Unassisted ranks in some stats. He had a relatively disappointing final season, but he finished with 402 goals (6th), 886 points (8th), +530 rating (2nd), and 84 game winning goals (2nd). @STZ

Oh and Kohler is up there in GWG as well, in 4th with 79. Actually, if you look at several of the names in the GWG career list, you'll see a lot of recent players, such as Zach Parechkin (3rd), Lord Karnage (5th), Edwin Reencarnacion (t-8th), Thomas O'Malley (t-10th), Max Molholt (t-10th), and Jorma Ruutu (t-10th).