VHL is soft

jRuutu

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Except you made fun of a person's dead family member. That's far from over exaggerating and more so just an asinine thing to say to someone. Regardless of how much you despise someone, that's a little too harsh to say to anyone. No one attacked you but you went out of your way to do so. 

Have you ever actually thought about having kids? Even more so have you ever thought about being a father at all?

Yes I have, and you can be damn sure I won't act like that when my kids are around. I don't feel I have the responsibility or need to act like a role model and abiding citizen towards you.

I have nephews and nieces who I treat as my own kids, so thank you very much for the consideration, but go hop in bed, and if it's too hot, then take your clothes off. I know the wildfires are making temperatures screeching now.

1 minute ago, punkhippie said:

Yes I have, and you can be damn sure I won't act like that when my kids are around. I don't feel I have the responsibility or need to act like a role model and abiding citizen towards you.

I have nephews and nieces who I treat as my own kids, so thank you very much for the consideration, but go hop in bed, and if it's too hot, then take your clothes off. I know the wildfires are making temperatures screeching now.

Act like what? Like it's devastating you've lost a kid...when you've had the kids? That literally doesn't make sense at all. Read that again.

Losing a life isn't an easy situation at all.

Edited by Kendrick

7 minutes ago, Kendrick said:

Except you made fun of a person's dead family member. That's far from over exaggerating and more so just an asinine thing to say to someone. Regardless of how much you despise someone, that's a little too harsh to say to anyone. No one attacked you but you went out of your way to do so. 

Have you ever actually thought about having kids? Even more so have you ever thought about being a father at all?

52 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Punching a guy once =/= assault.

If you actually beat the crap out of someone I'm sure there would be more than a fine; same as anywhere else.

Yea, you get bit more than just fines if you kick and keep punching a way someone while he is already down and out, but then again, it almost feels like they are looking for ways to give criminals as little time as possible here, sentences are a joke and whoever gets time is out with a good behavior in half of the time they were supposed to sit.

29 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I got charged by the RCMP for assault for a simple one handed shove. I've also got charged for harrassment for swearing at somebody. But then that dickhead in real life is like Kendrick. Overexaggerates how much he truly is hurt deep in his heart just to get people in shit. 

Swearing at someone is bit different than what you did here

11 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Yea, you get bit more than just fines if you kick and keep punching a way someone while he is already down and out, but then again, it almost feels like they are looking for ways to give criminals as little time as possible here, sentences are a joke and whoever gets time is out with a good behavior in half of the time they were supposed to sit.

Culture shock

• Commissioner
49 minutes ago, punkhippie said:

I got charged by the RCMP for assault for a simple one handed shove. I've also got charged for harrassment for swearing at somebody. But then that dickhead in real life is like Kendrick. Overexaggerates how much he truly is hurt deep in his heart just to get people in shit. 

That's usually more so a matter of the person involved. The RCMP don't choose to charge in an event like that, the person being "assaulted" does. If they want to throw legal fees at a case they'll lose the RCMP can't stop them.

I'm not even going to touch Kendrick "over exaggerating" since that's a whole other thing and I'll let him fight that battle himself since he seems to be doing just fine.

• Commissioner
24 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

To be fair there's nothing necessarily wrong with that. Assuming people are actually reformed via the prison system it's better to have them out. Prisoners don't pay taxes, citizens do. Keeping people locked up is the most costly thing a country can do.

Now if they are actually still violent and likely to re-offend that's a whole different story.

Just now, Beketov said:

To be fair there's nothing necessarily wrong with that. Assuming people are actually reformed via the prison system it's better to have them out. Prisoners don't pay taxes, citizens do. Keeping people locked up is the most costly thing a country can do.

Now if they are actually still violent and likely to re-offend that's a whole different story.

Here they are planning to let out a lady who killed and chopped a dude to pieces after she has done 15 years... Prison officials, psychologs etc are saying the risk of her doing something to someone is high, but still she is walking out soon.........

5 minutes ago, Beketov said:

That's usually more so a matter of the person involved. The RCMP don't choose to charge in an event like that, the person being "assaulted" does. If they want to throw legal fees at a case they'll lose the RCMP can't stop them.

I'm not even going to touch Kendrick "over exaggerating" since that's a whole other thing and I'll let him fight that battle himself since he seems to be doing just fine.

Trying to tell that to a Socials 11 multi-failee is like trying to teach a baby microbiology :P

That is probably why I did not get into toooo much shit then

2 minutes ago, DeathOnReddit said:

Wait so this guy, says one of the most nastiest shit ive ever heard. And all he gets is a 24 hour ban?

People like punkhippie and boubabi think it´s their right to say whatever they want because we are in the internet ;)

7 minutes ago, Beketov said:

Go tell our president that. Is it still Stephen Harper? Or Gordon Campbell? Don't really know who's in office now, but they seem to let heavy sex offenders out of jail every other week. 

Go tell our president that. Is it still Stephen Harper? Or Gordon Campbell? Don't really know who's in office now, but they seem to let heavy sex offenders out of jail every other week. 

They do the same here, rape someone and you might not even get any jail time if you have no previous criminal record.

2 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

People like punkhippie and boubabi think it´s their right to say whatever they want because we are in the internet ;)

I say whatever I want face to face too. I know there are consequences though. Like I'm not going to say fuck Xi Jinping to his face because that's the end of Anderson as you all know it

Just now, jRuutu said:

They do the same here, rape someone and you might not even get any jail time if you have no previous criminal record.

I'm going to go rape some hot girls next time I come then instead of punch people in the face ;)

I say whatever I want face to face too. I know there are consequences though. Like I'm not going to say fuck Xi Jinping to his face because that's the end of Anderson as you all know it

Those consequences are the biggest reason why you don´t say those things though. Should get the same consequences into VHL as well.

Edited by jRuutu

1 minute ago, jRuutu said:

Those consequences are the biggest reason why you don´t say those things though. Should get the same consequences into VHL as well.

Ok, torture me to death but don't ever kill/permaban me. Endless torture is worth than the death penalty. Like people die of fear when they drip water on their head, because they can time them and expect it a few milliseconds before it hits.