VHL is soft

jRuutu

Not commentS, comment, singular. And as I said repeatedly, that one got in AS I WAS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF SUSPENDING HIM. It was not "the comment that got him banned." There was no one comment that got him banned. He was suspended for personal digs at Kendrick. Period. I deleted his one last distasteful picture that snuck through, as it was bad enough that the rest of his garbage had already made it on the boards.

Just now, Kendrick said:

That wasn't the first infraction Jim. As stated elsewhere you really gotta brush up on your VHL history.

I'm not including what he did or didn't 4+ years ago or whatever it was. At some point, you have to give people the opportunity to show they've changed. 

Just now, Fire Hakstol said:

I'm not including what he did or didn't 4+ years ago or whatever it was. At some point, you have to give people the opportunity to show they've changed. 

Of course you do, I agree there. Just saying that if they come back and have shown they haven't changed then you know the first charge was warranted and it's just who they are.

7 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

Some dumb shit and the thing he said is totally different things.  Not sure if you know what he said or did, but those comments of his are deleted already.

This is what I meant to quote in my last post.

3 minutes ago, Banackock said:

Id say a week ban and resignation form GMing. Maybe a suspension to one of his players for 16 games too.

@jRuutu and nah, dude. You're a great member. So it matters to me :D 

Permaban and ban every new user he makes right away when found out who the person is behind the users.

And thanks :P

3 minutes ago, JardyB10 said:

Not commentS, comment, singular. And as I said repeatedly, that one got in AS I WAS ALREADY IN THE PROCESS OF SUSPENDING HIM. It was not "the comment that got him banned." There was no one comment that got him banned. He was suspended for personal digs at Kendrick. Period. I deleted his one last distasteful picture that snuck through, as it was bad enough that the rest of his garbage had already made it on the boards.

That last picture should have been the one that earns him the permaban. 

Honestly it's odd being on this side of this. What he did is things I said and did. But mine were way worse. The arguments everyone is making about him are ones said about me. Not saying take it easy on him. Just saying it's odd for me personally to be on this side. Kinda like Deja vu

3 minutes ago, jRuutu said:

That last picture should have been the one that earns him the permaban. 

It was the same shit as what he was already spewing. His stupid fucking acronym wasn't much better.

For me, I wasn't exactly measuring what he was saying specifically, but what he was doing. And what he was doing was trying to make Kendrick miserable, using personal digs. He was acting like a child, so I sent him to bed like one.

I'm sorry people disagree with the decision, but I had to make it, and I had to make it fast. Hopefully he received the message regardless the length of his suspension.

1 hour ago, boubabi said:

hell yeah i love making fun of people's miscarriages people today are just too triggered and easily offended which is why my entire viewpoint can be summed up in a 2 minute clip from a tv show that peaked 10 years ago

submit post

9 hours ago, JardyB10 said:

It was the same shit as what he was already spewing. His stupid fucking acronym wasn't much better.

For me, I wasn't exactly measuring what he was saying specifically, but what he was doing. And what he was doing was trying to make Kendrick miserable, using personal digs. He was acting like a child, so I sent him to bed like one.

I'm sorry people disagree with the decision, but I had to make it, and I had to make it fast. Hopefully he received the message regardless the length of his suspension.

I understand that it was a fast call to make, but in this case should have just permabanned him right away. First offense or not, if someone goes to that level, they are not going to bring anything positive to this league.

20 hours also sends a message to other users in here and now I´m for example left wondering if this place is worth it anymore when I need to share it with punkhippie and people like boubabi.  Cant always get along with everybody, but this is something different than just two users not liking each other.

8 hours ago, Tyler said:

hell yeah i love making fun of people's miscarriages people today are just too triggered and easily offended which is why my entire viewpoint can be summed up in a 2 minute clip from a tv show that peaked 10 years ago

submit post

Boubabi operates on a totally different level, he is a internet warrior who thinks it´s ok to say whatever he wants.

• Commissioner

I did not suffer the longest punishment in league history back in season 1 just to have the league turn into a bunch of softies after!

In all seriousness though I didn't even see what happened so I can't really weigh in on ban length.